**BONUS - AMAZON PRIME - PANIC**

Author's Note

In celebration of Amazon Prime Video's newest series, Panic, I am thrilled to be teaming up with Amazon Prime Video and Wattpad to write this exclusive chapter that puts my characters from this story into the world of Panic!

I hope this chapter intrigues and inspires you to learn more about Panic. Visit the #PanicWritingContest on Wattpad for the chance to put your creative writing chops to the test and learn more about the show!

To find out more about the contest, prizes, and how to enter, check out the #PanicWritingContest here: wattpad.com/AmazonPrimeVideo

Don't forget to watch the series premiere on May 28th, only on Amazon Prime Video, here: http://primevideo.com/

•••••••••••

Neither Corbin nor his companions could have anticipated how their night would evolve when they rolled into Carp - a forgotten town in Texas. The dusty truck inched down the main road where an old movie theater stood with its glowing marquee. They had taken a detour before heading into Mexico, with the plan to rob a few locals.

However, they scrapped the plan when they learned about a game called Panic. At first, it was just whisperings Luna overheard while sitting in the diner, searching for a perfect target to ransack. But then fireworks erupted, illuminating the sky in bursts of pastels over the small dusty town. She rushed from the diner to the truck, where Corbin stood with Jasper while Archibald sat behind the wheel. Breath escaped her mouth in tiny puffs of fog as the chilly night clung to the swaying trees, and she exclaimed they needed to head to the lake.

And fast!

A competition was underway, where players were required to leap off a cliff into the water below to announce their participation. Luna overheard all players would receive one hundred points for entering and gain an additional twenty-five after plunging from the High Jump. However, if they dived from the Suicide Leap, they'd earn one hundred points.

"So... You want to play their game?" Corbin quirked a brow at her.

"Of course not!" Luna snorted.

"Then what are we doing?"

"Yes, what are we doing?" Jasper circled her, amusement creasing the edges of his mouth.

"I want to rob their bagman."

"You want to rob a bunch of kids?" Archibald leaned over the passenger seat, the leather squeaking.

"Money is money, and we're going to need it in Mexico," Luna replied.

"So, how are we going to do this?"

"Easy." Luna grinned and pointed to her father. "You and I will scout around for the bagman while and Jasper and Corbin take part in the game."

"Oh, no, no, no!" Corbin crisscrossed his hands. "Absolutely not."

"Why not?"

"I'm afraid of heights."

"Oh, come on, cupcake..." Jasper threw his arm around him and squeezed. "Let's have a little fun."

∆∆∆

The first challenge wasn't as tricky as Corbin expected. Even with countless teens observing within the trees while standing under twinkling stars in the raven sky. It was unusual for adults to play, and there had been upset murmurs from the crowd, so the emcee, Diggins, came up with a compromise. They could continue to play, but they would have to split the prize with the top three contestants if they won.