14.0 | arguement

"Corinna!" I yelled as she got into David's Tesla. Me and David we're picking her up from the airport. I wanted to tel Corinna about me and David but David wanted to tell her alone.

"so what did you do in Chicago?" David asked Corinna but before she could say something he cut her off. "sucking dick" he said as we all laughed. "are you recording?" she asked as David laughed and pointed at the camera. "I hate you" she said rolling her eyes.

~David's POV~

"I'll be back later I have to go to a shoot" Luna said kissing me and grabbing her bag. "Okay bye Babe" I said as she opened the door "bye" she said walking out the house.

~~~

I walked into the kitchen and saw Corinna getting something to drink. "hey Corinna guess what?" I said as she turned around to me. "what?" she asked confused "I'm dating Luna" I said as she rolled her eyes. "what the fuck did I tell you" she said sighing. "do you actually like her or are you dating her to get back at me?" she asked as I gave her a dirty look.

"yes of course I like her" I said confused "why would you even say that?" I asked getting mad at Corinna. "just making sure calm down" she said looking at me confused. "But if you hurt my bestfriend I will fucking kill you" she said looking at me up and down. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the kitchen.

~~~

"right" Jason said making me and Scotty laugh. We heard yelling from the living room and all got up walking into the room. I saw Corinna and Diamond arguing with each other. "what the fuck is wrong with you I thought we were best friends!" Corinna yelled at Diamond. All of a sudden Corinna swung at Diamond and we all yelled.

~Luna's POV~

I walked into the boys house and saw them pulling Corinna and Diamond off of each other. "woah what the fuck!" I yelled shutting the door and running to them. Diamond had a bloody nose and was sitting on the ground with Jason and Toddy by her side. I looked to the left and saw David and Scotty carrying Corinna to the kitchen.

"what the hell happened?" I asked leaning down to Diamond. "she hit me because I told her about me and Toddy" Diamond said covering her nose. "oh no I'll get you tissues" I said standing up and walking into the other room.

I saw Corinna yelling at David and Scotty in the kitchen. "Corinna calm down" I said walking over to them making her look at me. "she fucked Todd!" she yelled at me "I know but you need to calm down" I said grabbing her hands. She rolled her eyes and let go of my hands she walked over and sat down at the table. "I'll get you stuff for your cut" Scotty said to Corinna as he walked out the room.

"what the fuck happened?" I whispered turning to David. "I don't know we were in Scotty's room and heard yelling so we came out to see them fighting" he said as I sighed. "fuck I knew this was going to happen" I said rolling my eyes and walking past him. I grabbed tissues and turned back to David. "make sure she calms down and doesn't see Diamond" I said as he nodded.

I walked back to Diamond who was now sitting on the couch. No one else was in the room but she was sitting there crying. I walked over to her and sat down handing her the tissues. "it was a drunken mistake" she said taking them from me. "I know just calm down" I said hugging her as she cried. I hated seeing two of my best friends fight because then I was in the middle.

"She's gonna hate me forever" Diamond said as I looked at her confused. "no she won't she needs time to calm down" I said as Diamond looked up at me. "I wanna go home" she said standing up. "I'm gonna go home I'll see you later" she said as I stood up to.

"okay bye Diamond" I said hugging her she stood up and walked out the house and I sighed. "you!" I said pointing at Todd who walked into the room. "what about me?" he asked putting his hands up.

"are you dumb" I said walking over to him "I know you didn't drink in Hawaii so you did that shut on purpose" I said hitting him in the chest. "I didn't want to hurt them it was just a night I didn't know Corinna still liked me" he said putting his hands up.

"you're gonna fucking apologize to Corinna" I said as he sighed. "okay just not now she's furious" he said as I rolled my eyes. "whatever" I said walking away and into the kitchen.

"Diamonds a bitch" I saw Corinna say to David. "aye calm down she was drunk" I said making them turn to me. "You know it was Todd's fault also" I said as she rolled her eyes. "speaking of I'm gonna beat his ass also" she said standing up and walking out the kitchen.

"Diamond went home" I said sitting down at the table. "Do you want me to take you home?" David asked walking closer to me. "if you want to" I said shrugging "of course I will" he said as I smiled at him. I smiled and we both leaned in. I ran my hand through his hair and I felt him smile. "get a room!" someone yelled as I turned around.

I saw Josh walk in the room and me and David were laughing. "bye Josh" I said standing up and walking out the room with David following me.

~~~

I walked up to my house door and reached for my key in my pocket. I realized that I left my key at the boys house. I looked into our window and saw all the lights off. I sighed and turned around walking back to David's car.

"I forgot my key and don't wanna wake up Diamond" I said as he laughed. "get in" he said opening the door "how do you forget your key?" he said laughing as I stepped inside. "You can stay at my house" he said as he started driving.

~~~

We got to David's house and walked inside and saw Natalie and her boyfriend sitting on the couch. Me and David walked past them and into his room. "I'm so tired" David said walking over and laying into his bed.

"me to" I said walking over and laying down next to him. "this is my first time sleeping over" I said turning to him. He reached over and turned off his lamp "Now I gotta sleepover your house" he said turning back to me and wrapping his arm around me. "goodnight David" I said kissing him "Goodnight baby" he said as I closed my eyes.

~~~

@lunasmith: i love my friends 🥰👤:@corinnakopf @daviddobrik

👤:@corinnakopf @daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, corinnakopf and 1,397,397 others

@daviddobrik: who said we're friends?

@corinnakopf: we cute

@fanaccount: i love you guys so much

@lizakoshy: y'all cute!!!

@zane: instead of coming over you guys took pictures