38.0 | Italy

~luna's POV~

It has been a couple months since I moved in with David and everything was going great so far. Me and David were great and weren't having any problems and Liza was hanging out with everyone less and less because she was getting more busy. Diamond ended up moving in with Harper and they're doing great also. Me being in the Vogue cover launched my career and I'm getting more calls from company's.

"Luna" David said calling me from the living room he was sitting on the couch editing and I was in the kitchen making us dinner. "yeah" I said walking into the living room and sitting down next to him. "you know how our two year is coming up" he said as I smiled "yes why" I said as he laughed "can I give you a early gift" he said making me smile. "sure" I said as he grabbed the envelop off the table.

"here" he said handing it to me I opened the envelop and pulled out a piece of paper "a plane ticket?" I said looking at it confused I looked at the location. "Italy Florence Italy" I said smiling "we're leaving tomorrow" he said making me jump "Oh my god yay! I love you!" I said hugging him. "thank you so much" I said pulling away from him and kissing him "you're welcome happy two year" he said smiling at me.

"I have to give you your gift now because I can't bring it to Italy" I said making him smile. "what is it?" he asked me confused "not tickets to Solvak" I said making him laugh. I walked to the back room and came outside with a huge square that was covered. "open it" I said as he smiled at me and stood up walking over to me.

He pulled the blanket off and revealed the painting that I made for him "holy shit did you do this?" he said smiling at me. The painting was of me and him the night we met I painted us based off a picture. "yeah it's from-" I started but David cut me off "the night we met" he said smiling at me.

~~~~

"David I'm so excited" I said as he laughed "is this your first time going to Italy?" I asked him as he nodded. "yes I've been to Brazil, Solvak and the U.S" he said as I smiled "You're gonna love it here trust me" I said smiling. We walked off the plane and went outside of the airport and got picked up by a taxi.

~~~

"thank you for this it's amazing" I said as we were walking down the street. "you're welcome" he said smiling at me. "oh my god" I said stopping and looking at the store. "I remember going here" I said pointing at the bakery. "do they have food?" David asked as we walked inside. "it's a bakery what do you mean" I said as we laughed.

"I'll buy you a cannoli" I said as we walked to the cash register. "hello how may I help you" the young man asked me. "Does Maria still work here?" I asked him smiling. "that's my grandma how do you know her?" he asked me smiling. "I used to come here when little" I said as he smiled at me "I'll go get her" he said walking over to them.

The old women walked out the back and smiled at me "Luna sono così sorpresa di vederti" (Luna i'm so surprised to see you" she said walking over to me. "I missed you" I said hugging her. "I thought you moved" she asked me smiling. "I did but my boyfriend over there" I said pointing behind me at David who was looking at all the food. "surprised me with tickets back home" I said as she smiled.

"how long?" she asked me "2 years" I said as she smiled. "your mother would be proud how is she doing?" she asked me as I half smiled. "she actually passed back in January" I said as she covered her heart. "I'm so sorry" she said as I shrugged "it's okay" I said smiling at her.

"whatever you want it's on the house" she said walking back behind the counter as I walked to David. "David this is Maria my second mother and Maria this is my boyfriend David" I said to them. "what would you like it's on the house" she said to David.

"what's that fried dough?" David asked as she smiled "Zappole it's home made" she said smiling at us.

~~~

We were at a coffee shop and we both had hot coffees and were sitting down eating good we got from the bakery. "She was right this is good" David said while eating. "I love it here" I said smiling at him. "I keep saying this but thank you for this I never thought I would be back here" I said as he smiled at me. "you're welcome I love it to just like you said I would" he said laughing.

@lunasmith: David took us to Italy for our one year and shit was amazing I loved it👤:@daviddobrik

👤:@daviddobrik

liked by daviddobrik, diamondwhite and 3,597,497 others

@daviddobrik: I loved it to

@diamondwhite: this is cute asf

@corinnakopf: goals tbh

@zane: who tf is in the middle of you to

@heathhussar: me @zane