Anna and Jason: Part 2

Jason Langdon.

Yep, that stupid bastard.

The well-looking dude I've been rejecting for the past 2 weeks. Not because I don't want to sleep with him, because I do. God, knows I do.  I just want to make him wait, but I'm afraid I can't do it anymore.

Christmas is coming, there are only two days left. Snowball is curled on by my side when my doorbell rings. And who could that be? Jason Langdon of course.

I grin as I see him through the peephole, he looks so damn fuckable.

"Hi, darling," he kisses my cheek.

"What are you doing here?" I raise a brow at him. What's up with that stupid smirk?

"Came here to prove a point," he answers simply.

"I see. May I know what you're trying to prove here, Mr. Langdon?" I play along.

"You may, and I like when you call me Mr. Langdon, very much,"

"Cut the chase, what is it?"

"You're clearly as attracted to me as I am to you." his smirk grows wider.

"So sure of yourself," I chuckle.

"Always."

"And tell me, how did you get to the conclusion?"

"If I had any doubts your nipples just assured me," he winks at me and I look down at my shirt. Stupid nipples. I put my arms over my boobs.

"I'm cold,"

"Sure you are," he laughs.

"Ass," I mutter under my breath. He's right, though. Why wait any longer? We'll end up sleeping together. "Whatever, come inside,"

We've been talking for hours, we even ordered dinner. But I am still hungry, a different kind of hunger...

That look in his eyes. It's exactly the same as mine, I bet. There's this huge tension on the living room. Ah, fuck it.

I move to his lap and grab his neck "Tell me to stop," I whisper against his lips.

"Not happening, darling," he smirks before pushing into me as well.

I'm trying to get his clothes off, he's trying to do the same. We're never accomplishing anything like this "Hold on," I push at his chest.

"What?" his eyes are full of concern and he drops his hands.

"Let me do the job for you," I say and push the shirt over my head.

His eyes are glued to me, my chest, my body. They're everywhere.

"My turn, darling," he grins and pushes me to the couch "These leggings, do you like them?" he looks up at me.

"What? Why?"

"Answer the question," he smiles.

"I bought them at Walmart, I sleep with them," I say.

"Nice," he rips them apart. I don't know how, but he did it, and I can't help but gasp.

He gives me no time, his tongue is on me in mere seconds, he didn't even bother on the thong I was wearing.

"So sweet," he grunts and finally pushes them to the side.

My moans echoe through the living room. He feels so good, Jesus, that tongue. I feel myself closer and closer, and I'm unable to form sentences.

"I ... " another moan "can't-" and another one "fuck," that's the last word that slips from my mouth before I come undone on his.

"Tired so soon?" he raises a brow at me as he works on his pants.

"You wish," I grin at him.

"Condom?"

"Pill," I want him, nothing between us.

"Merry fucking Christmas," he groans as he pushes inside of me.

"God," I bite my lip.

His thrusts are hard, he's big so he hits my g-spot every single fucking time.

"Come inside of me" I plead and dug my nails into the couch.

"You. First," he says through his teeth.

I come so hard I see stars. I can't remember ever coming that hard. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

"Round two?" I ask. We've been laying on the couch for a while, still naked.

"Only if you can handle it," he teases.

"If I can handle that monster cock, I can handle anything,"

It seems like I'll never get enough of Jason.