Makes sense of it all Author's Note!

A new story! One the likes that I have never tried before! Let me explain! 😄

I wrote this for my brother (Kevin_Is_Tristan) as a present. He was the inspiration behind Tristan and so I wrote him an entire book. Now I get to share it with you!

The reason this book is different is because it has multiple time lines. It's a You Decide book. At the end of each chapter or section there will be a whole new chapter where you have to decide which path to choose. Does Tristan say yes or no? When you make this decision it puts you on a completely different plot line.

Yes, you can still read all the different options but it's best to follow along one story line.

I will be posting a chapter every other day, this will give you the chance to vote on which decision Tristan should make. Once I know which one you want I'll post it. At the end I'll post all the other chapters and you can read everything.

If you don't get all the references then you might need to read Mr. Write. If you've read it and still don't get some of them then don't stress, they were jokes I put in specifically for my brother.

Now I think this will be a blast so! Off we go!

Also, yes Carter and Donovan play a part in this book! ☺️

Enjoy!

Also since this is just a different form there will not be authors notes at the end. I apologize for depriving you of this.

Here's a hot guy to make of for that!