So Close Yet So Far

(A/N: Will probs end this book on chapter 40-43. This is chapter 38 btw. Also, should it be a happy or sad ending? Not quite sure yet.)

Momo's POV

"Good job tonight. The Kims have agreed to invest 40 million usd into the new luxury hotel." My father said with a proud smile. I forced a smile back.

"Yeah. No problem."

"They also mentioned that... they would invest an additional 70 million. That is... on one condition." He cleared his throat and stayed silent while looking at me.

"What is it?" I asked impatiently. I'm exhausted and I just want to go to sleep.

"They... want you to date Yeri." He said nervously. My heart dropped.

"WHAT!!? Appa that's ridiculous!!! I still—" I was about to go off on a rant when he cut me off.

"Before you protest, I turned them down. But, their daughter has further requested to work with you on this project, even if it's just as friends." My father added. I knew it. There's no way that the Kims would have agreed so easily if it wasn't for Yeri's crush on me.

"For how long...?" I asked hesitantly.

His expression turned more serious and he looked at me in the eye.

"2 years." He answered.

I almost choked.

Another two years!!?

Dahyun and IU might be fucking married by then!!!

"G-Give me a second to think, Appa." He nodded.

It hasn't even been 2 months and I already miss her. I want to see Dahyun. I still love her. My feelings... never faded. And I feel like they never will.

"I can't work with her Appa. I want to go back to Korea." I suddenly said. My father's lips curved into a smile.

"Is this about Dahyun?" He teased. I blushed while looking down.

"Appaaa!!! I-It's not..." I lied.

"Momo Hirai." He said my full name seriously. My father hates liars. I let out an awkward laugh. He raised his brows and crossed his arms. I finally sighed in defeat.

"F-Fine. It is, okay? I miss her. I don't care if she has a girlfriend. I'm in love with her and I miss her like crazy." I admitted, a little bit embarrassed at my own choice of words. My father looked even happier than me.

"Alright then. That's all you needed to say. 40 million is not that much anyways." My father said with a smile as he patted my back. I'm so glad that he accepts me. Now, the only thing stopping me from getting Dahyun is IU. If only they weren't dating...

"Thank you." I said, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Go get your girl." He encouraged. I was about to leave when he spoke again.

"Also, make it quick. I want grandchildren. I'm getting old. Please don't be single by the time of my funeral." He joked.

"Yah! I am NOT that bad with girls." I pouted. He chuckled at my protest.

"Alright alright. I'll inform the pilot. You'll be taking off tomorrow, so pack your bags."

Kim Dahyun. You better fucking marry me when I get back, because I just turned down 110 million usd for you.

Jeongyeon's POV
(A/N: It's been a while again, ahhhh I'm sorry for the people who want more 2yeon scenes)

"Jeongy~ should the baby call me mommy or daddy?" Nayeon asked me as the doctor handed her our newborn baby. I smirked as a thought popped into my mind.