Chapter 1

(Nova's POV)
Hello my name is Nova Smith and I am a extremely famous YouTuber and actress. My best friends are Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Pewdipie, RCLBeauty101, Natalie Outlet, Zendaya Coleman, Zac Efron, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, and more. This is the story of what happened to me the day we had a tornado in California.
    I was in my room watching my best friend and crush Markiplier

".....And as always I will see you in the next video. Buh-Bye!"

Suddenly the tornado sirens come on. I quickly grabbed my puppy Chica and ran to my room to get into my closet and locked it. I sat in my closet until I fell asleep. Suddenly I woke up, walked out of the closet, walked out my house and looked around. It was very colorful and it had small houses and a yellow road.

"Chica, I don't think we're in California anymore." I said to my puppy.

Suddenly these little people started coming out of the small houses.

"The witch is dead"

"But how"

"The big house fell on top of her"

Wait what I thought

I looked under my house and saw two feet with the prettiest pair of ruby red shoes sticking out from under my house. I looked up and suddenly I saw a pink bubble. The bubble popped and there stood a very familiar woman. She looked just like my best friend Rachel Levin.
"Hello. My name is Glinda and I am the good witch of the north. Welcome to Oz" She said kindly.

I'm Sorry.....WHAT!!!