3

johnny's pov:
i wake up, it's saturday morning. i just lay in bed looking at the ceiling. how am i going to do this. so many thoughts came to mind, but seconds later i knew that it just wouldn't work. i then realized i couldn't think on an empty stomach so i went downstairs for breakfast. when i realized the was no FOOD i stomped my foot and walked out the door, and yes i got ready.  i passed kenzie's house when walking to the cafe, but i shook my head and continued walking. i walk into the coffee shop and ordered my usual, cold brew. when the cashier hands me my drink i turn around to see asston sitting with kenzie. i couldn't just sit down and drink coffee with them two so i'm just gonna have to take it to go. damnit.

kenzie's pov:
i wake up and do my usual morning routine. i know with my mom out of town and maddie in hawaii for a modeling job, we didn't have any groceries. so i decided to go to the town cafe! as i'm walking on the sidewalk i hear footsteps and turn around to see ashton.
"hey!" i said smiling.
"wassup" he said with a  smirk.
"uh, are you okay from friday?"
"yeah, i just have a scratch by eyebrow" he said sadly.
"oh my goodness! i'm going to kill him!"
"haha it's fine"
"no it's not he hurt you for no reason!"

ashton's pov:

"no it's not he hurt you for no reason!"
well, i mean, i did do something wrong. but i could totally tap that ass so..hehe.

kenzie's pov:

me and him decided to go to the town cafe together and eat breakfast together since we're both starving.
when we got there i saw johnny walk in, i would have invited him to come sit with us but what he did to ashton was not okay so i decided not to.
he ordered his usual, a cold brew. ashton got a strawberry milkshake, for breakfast..?