Christmas speacial:sitting under the mistletoe

MERRY ONE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS (in Korea)

Hello! I am the author of this book! I just want to tell you that my cram school test is near so it is gong to be a slow update from today. I know I am not writting much and I am really sorry. So, I wrote a christmas speacial Jungkook one shot. Hope you enjoy!
(This is not the continue of the SPY GIRL)

YN=YOU
JK=Jungkook
(/)=the date

Intro
YN is just a normal average teenager.
But she is the most smartest girl in school. She isn't popular but not a nerd. She have many close friends.

JK is the most hottie in the school and is extremely popular. He is also the 2nd smartest student in the school.

Main part
(12/1)YN is feeling weird these days. She always feel beng looked while school time. Especially while class. She dosen't know why, and when she looks around, she see nobody staring at her.
She felt the stare today again and looked around. Nobody was looking at her.
Teacher: Ms. YN! What is wrong with you these days? You are not paying attention, again!
YN:I am sorry teacher.
Teacher:Hmph. Now, where was I? Oh, yes. We are going to change seats today. I've already choosen seats by their scores in every test. So, YN you are at the back with Jungkook. You two sit at the middle of the back row...
YN felt glares from every girl. She was scared but didn't show it. She quietly sat at her seat.
JK: Hello! (blushing)
YN:Oh, hello.
YN thought: Is he blushing? Stupid YN! Now, Your eyes are getting wierd now?
JK:Ummm...I am Jungkook. Nice to meet you.
YN: I already know that...But nice meeting you too.
JK thought: Did she say she is nice to meet me? Nooooo, JK you are turning wierd now.
YN:Ummmm, I am pretty sure you know my name but I am YN.
JK:hahahah. Ofcourse I know your name. I always look at you while cla-
I mean, I always look at your notes while class.
YN:Oh, so it was you. You see I was felt being stared while class these days. I am glad that someone was not tring to kill me with their stares.
JK:Ahahaaha! That will totally totally totallly freaky and I was just looking at your notes. Only your notes.
JK thought: OMG. I just dodged a bullet.
JK:Anyway, are you free after school?
YN:uh, why?
JK:I always wanted to see how you study.
YN:Uhhh why?
JK:Because your scores are really high!
YN:soooo you want to see me studying.
JK:YES!
YN: First of all, I am sure that the girls will kill me. And second of all, I am not doing anything special for my studies.
JK:But pleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee!
YN:Ugh, I really hate those puppy eyes... you really know how to beg...Ugh, fine! See me after school. I have to get something from my house. JK:OK!!THANKYOU SOOOO MUCH!

After school
JK: YN!!! LET'S GO !!!
YN:Will you stop screaming? I am right beside you. And I really hate the attention on me.
JK:Oh, ok. Sorry.
YN:It's ok. Just don't do it next time.
JK:Mmkay
They were quiet while walking to YN's house.
YN:Wait here.
They stopped at an medium sized house.

JK:Oh, OK.

Few minutes later
YN:I am back.
JK:Wow, quick.
YN:Anyway, I always study at the library near here. Let's go?
JK:Let's go
YN:Where do you usually study?
JK:Me? I study in my house.
YN:Oh. But I think you will love the place we are about to go. Let's hurry!