1.

Diary entry

I always felt like I had a story to tell. As if someone listened. I could be a quiet as a church mouse. Or as a loud tiger. But still no one listened. But once I start yelling and being disrespectful, they hear me loud as day. And always they come with something negative to say. I guess they didn't like the words that came out of my mouth.
I mean whatever right. You can't listen to me when I really got something worth hearing. My heart is jammed pack with emotion. I'm just a dam that's too full. Walls ready to crack. And the water comes cascading down. Why can't they see? Why can't they look into my eyes and see the pain ? Are they blinded by me? Or do they just see another soul to manipulate ?
I'll tell you what they see. They see a big pure heart. A loving heart. Someone who can see the good in anyone. I love lifting peoples spirits. I love boosting someone else's self esteem when they don't feel that great about themselves. I'm the type of person that usually feels so good about themselves. I feel as if I should let someone else know that they too are a great beautiful person.
But what about the days when I feel bad. Not bad about my looks. Just bad about things in my life ?
I know I ask a lot of questions. But I want you to think long and hard. Like why does a pure hearted loving person have such questions?