Chapter #1

I was up in my room reading a book and eating a shiny red apple. Then I looked out the window to see a bright day outside. 'Maybe I should take a walk in the forest,' I thought. I got up from my bed and closed my book. I kept the book just in case I found a spot to read it outside. While I was walking outside, a man grabbed my wrist. "Haha, what ya gonna do now, little missy?" The man asked while I was struggling to get out of his grasp.

        "Let go of me!" I yelled. Then I kicked his legs and he let go and I started running away. He started to chase after me. I tried losing him, but it just wouldn't happen. He got a hold of me again and then I felt pain on my head and everything went black...

~Obi's Point of View~

        I was just taking a walk in the woods and I heard a man laughing. I followed the laughing and found the man carrying a girl. I saw an evil smile and then I confronted him, "You think kidnapping a girl is something to laugh about?" I asked. "Who are you?" The man asked. "The person who's gonna kill you," I said and I killed the man with a knife that I was hiding. He dropped to the ground while I caught the girl. I carried the girl all the way to the castle. On my way back, I found a lost book. The cover said, The Day I Met You. 'Must be some cheesy love story...'  I thought. I picked the book up anyway and thought maybe I'd read it later.

        I took the girl to Shirayuki to help her... I hope she can do that...

~Ayaka's Point of View~

        I woke up in a room... It didn't look familiar at all... I looked over to see a woman with red hair, which was unusual to me. I sat up, "Oh, you're awake. How do you feel?" The woman with red hair asked. "I'm good... Where am I and who are you?" I asked. "I'm Shirayuki and I'm a court herbalist in this castle called Clarines. It's nice around here," She said. I looked at her confused. "Clairnes... Huh..." I wondered. "May I ask who you are?" Shirayuki asked. Then I looked at her and got really confused, "Um... I don't remember..." I said in embarrassment. "Oh... Um, I think I know what you have now..." She said. "What is it?" I asked. "You have amnesia. I heard you were knocked out and it's been I think almost a week," She said.

        "Amnesia? I don't know..." I said. "We'll help you recover," She said and I smiled. "Thank you," I said. "Oh! I almost forgot, my friend Obi saved you! Let's go meet him!" She said and pulled me out of the bed. She took me to the courtyard and I think he was up in one of the trees. A man with cat eyes jumped from the trees and said, "Hello miss, it seems like you brought the girl with you. She finally woke up," He said with a smile.

        I looked over at him, "Oh, you must be Obi. Shirayuki told me that you've saved me," I said with a smile and bowed. "It seems like that she has amnesia, so she has no memories. She'll stay here till she gets her memories back," Shirayuki said. "Oh... I'm sorry. If only I could save you sooner-" Obi started saying, but I cut him off saying, "It's alright. You did what you could. I have no memory of what you saved me from, but you at least helped me. I thank you for that."

        Obi paused and stared at me for a moment. "Obi," Shirayuki said. "Oh, what?" He asked getting back to focus. "Why don't you show her around town," She said. "Ok, Miss," He said and Shirayuki walked away. "Oh, do you mind telling me what happened before you saved me?" I asked. "Well, this man knocked you out in the forest," Obi answered. "Oh yeah, I forgot Shirayuki told me. Now let's go to town, I guess?" I asked.

        "Yeah, sure," He said and we walked to town. "So why do you call Shirayuki, "Miss"?" I asked. "Cause, I just like calling her that. Do you know your name?" He asked. "No, can't remember," I answered. "Oh, then I'll call you Aki. It suits you," He said. "Ok, Aki it is!" I said with a smile. "You have a pretty smile, Aki," He mentioned. "Thank you," I said. "By the way, you have eyes of cat or that's what it looks like," I mentioned. "Hm, that's a first," He said with a smirk.

        Then, he wall slammed me. He got really close to my face and stared into my eyes, "Want a closer look?" He asked. I paused, "...No need to be so close..." I said. He looked like he was about to kiss me. "Your eyes are very beautiful," He said. "...Yeah, ok... you need to keep your distance. I don't like this," I said turning my head. "Your face is all red, are you ok?" He asked backing away. "What the hell?! You were really close, what do you mean?!" I asked. "Well, I didn't know you had such a big crush on me," He said. "I only just met you, what do you mean?!" I asked.

        "I mean, I am very handsome. Don't you think?" He asked. "You are so... Nevermind, forget about it," I said. "Aki, I was just joking around. Don't get so defensive," He said. I turned around, "Yeah... ok," I said and walked back to the castle. "Aki, you're back... Where's Obi?" Shirayuki asked looking around. "I left him," I said. "What? Where?" She asked. "Uh... He's probably gonna be here soon, so I wouldn't worry," I said and Obi appeared out of nowhere. "Obi?!" I asked in shock.

        "Good seein' you, Miss. Aki. You're easy to find," He said. "Good day, I'm going to my room," I said. "Ok, see you there," He said. "Don't follow me!" I said. I got to room to see... Obi. "Hello, Miss. Aki!" He said giving me a small wave. I paused for a moment, "Ok, you can stay here for a bit," I said and sat down on my bed. "Are you gonna go to sleep?" He asked. "Until you leave, yeah," I said. "I'll stay and protect you, how about that?" He said.

         "Uh yeah, ok," I said and put the covers over me to go to sleep. "Goodnight," He said. "Yup..." I said. "Wow, not even gonna say goodnight," He mentioned. "Shh..." I shushed.