Chapter 13: Kingdom vs. Regime

(December 17)

The first match of Raw under GM Corbin is the main roster debut of Trevion Butler aka Chase Destiny as he takes on the Dominator Bobby Lashley.

Chase was feeling  a bit nervous because this his first match on Raw, but overall he was confident all thanks to some words of encouragement from the Queen, Charlotte Flair.

(In the ring)

Lio was on the mic yapping away on Bobby's physique.

Lio: now this right here is a gift from the gods. A physique sculpted from the greatest artists. No one has a body like the all mighty Bobby Lashley

Bobby was posing and flexing while his hype man kept yapping.

Lio: Lashley Lashley Lashley Lash-

They were interrupted by Chase's theme.

Announcer: and his opponent from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 209 pounds, representing Bliss Kingdom; Chase Destiny!

Chase debut new attire showing his alignment to the rebellious faction, Bliss Kingdom. On the side of his attire was his name in Japanese.

Chase Destiny- チェイスデスティニー

He went in the ring and held out the Kingdom's signature gesture. Then the match got underway.

After a 10-15 minute fight and some interference from Lio Rush; Lashley was about to end it with a spear. Chase was staggering to his feet with Lashley right behind him. The Dominator ran full speed, but he was countered by a slingblade. With enough strength, Chase lifted Lashley up and nailed the Limit Breaker.

1

2

3

Announcer: here is your winner, Chase Destiny!

(Backstage)

Chase walked backstage and he was met by Alex, Xander and Josh.

Alex: that was one hell of a match, dude

Xander: you lifted Lashley up like it was nothing

Josh: phenomenal debut, mate

Chase: thanks guys. Lashley was tough I have to admit, but he is no match for me

Alex: you could've shut Lio up too

Chase: I would, but that is child abuse

Everyone laughed.

Chase: if you excuse me; I'm gonna go take a shower

Xander: we'll be at catering

Chase: got it!

Chase walked down to his locker room to wash up, but then someone was calling his name.

???: Chase, wait!

Chase turned around and saw Charlotte running to him.

Chase: hey Charlotte, what's up?

Charlotte: I want to find you, and say that was a great match you had out there

Chase: I almost lost, but I overcame the All Mighty Bobby Lashley

Chase said in a sarcastic mocking tone which made Charlotte giggle.

Charlotte: your sense of humor is really cute

Chase grinned and rubbed the back of his neck.

Chase: I take that as a compliment from the Queen.