Chapter 29: Secret Revealed

(One week later)

It was another episode of Raw, and the final episode before Elimination Chamber. The main event of the pay-per-view was the Elimination Chamber match between Seth, Chase, Elias, Bobby, Dean Ambrose and Randy.

It was one week removed since the Wolf-Pack excommunicated Dolph Ziggler due to their big loss against Bliss Kingdom, but tonight the Wolf-Pack will meet the Showoff's replacement and the newest member.

(In the ring)

Bliss Kingdom were in the ring while the crowd cheered loudly for them. Lexi grabbed a mic; as she tried to speak, the crowd was still cheering loud. After a minute, the crowd silence themselves for Lexi to talk.

Lexi: last week, the Kingdom had defeated the Wolf-Pack in a clean pinfall. Corbin and his lapdogs weren't too pleased of it.

Randy then got on the mic.

Randy: and look what happened; they kicked Dolph Ziggler to the curb because he was the weak link of the Pack. This victory was just a symbol for your downfall, Baron Corbin

Finn: our strong bond got us to that win, and I can guarantee that me and Josh will hang on to these Raw Tag Team Championships for a long time

Finn gave the mic to Xander.

Xander: I want to address Drew McIntyre. Now Drew, you and I still have some unfinished business to attend to, so I propose to you a challenge for my Intercontinental Championship at Elimination Chamber in a Falls Count Anywhere match!

Lexi gave the mic to Alex.

Alex: last week was a big victory for the Kingdom, but I still have that one thing I wanted to fulfill, and that is pinning Baron Corbin in the middle of this ring!

They were interrupted by the Wolf-Pack's theme. 

The Pack came out led by Corbin as the crowd showered them with loud boos.

Corbin: bravo, congratulations on defeating us last week, but that win is nothing. We kicked Dolph Ziggler out because he was the weak link, and it made Drew carry around dead weight

The crowd boo as they were reminded of the Showoff's excommunication.

Corbin: and Billie, you'll pay the price for turning your back and betraying us, so at Elimination Chamber you'll be going against Nia Jax!

Billie: I accept

Lexi: just what the hell you want Corbin?!

Corbin: you see last week after we kicked Ziggler out; I made a phone call to another Superstar who pledged himself to the Pack

Alex: you recruited another clown?

Corbin: funny, but no; this Superstar has made his impact on 205 Live, and Alex, Alexa; you two know him very well.

Corbin pointed to the entrance way and all too familiar theme played.

The Kingdom was surprised, but for Alex and Lexi they were shocked as the newest member to the Wolf-Pack was Alex's bitter rival from NXT and Lexi's ex-fiance Buddy Murphy.

Corbin grew an evil grin on his face as he gave the mic to Murphy.

Murphy: hello Alex, Alexa, surprised to see me again?

Alex: what the hell are you doing here?!

Murphy: Corbin here phoned me up last week, and he told me that you're one of this rebellion against his authority, and believe me I was surprised that the rebellion's leader is my fiance