33: Time

You were eight months into your pregnancy and it was seriously no joke. You became hungrier and sicker by the hour.

You were in absolute denial, but the chances were extremely high that your kid would be half titan.

Jean began to become distant, as you and him began arguing a lot more, and he had jobs to be done.

You began to have frequent anxiety and panic attacks, causing a great strain on your body. These attacks were most likely caused by the extreme negative thoughts about giving birth to a supernatural child.

During this peak in your pregnancy, it became very difficult for you to do basic things like stand up, walk and run, and go up and down stairs. Sasha, Connie,  Mikasa and Armin had so called 'shifts' to help you out around the house when Jean wasn't available.

When Jean was, though, the tension rose. Jean couldn't look at you without thinking about your death. He couldn't look at you without thinking about the fact that his baby was a potential monster.

You were currently at home with Jean. You were taking a nap because of a horrible migraine you were having.

Jean walked up the stairs and into your room. He began to wake you.

You twitched and slowly fluttered your eyes open.

"Hey," Jean whispered softly, moving some of your hair away from your forehead.

"Hey." You blandly replied, showing a small, soft snd sweet smile.

Jean raised one of his eyebrows slightly and put the back of his hand on your forehead again.

"What's wrong?" You asked quietly.

"You're boiling hot." He said, alarmed.

"I'm fine, Jean. I'm just sick." You reassured him.

"You sure? I can call the doctor." Jean asked.

"No, no. No need. I'm.." You paused and let out a quiet, light grunt. You felt pain coming from your womb and caressed it. "... fine."

"You sure you're fine? Seriously, I'll call the doctor." Jean began to walk towards the door.

"No! Jean, just stay. Please." You barely grabbed his arm. He stopped.

You sat up, with the help of Jean, and got up. You exhaled sharply. Jean helped you out the door, but noticed something on the bedsheets. He let go of you and checked what it was. He examined it and saw a wet patch on the bed.

According to his logic, he thought you were in labour...

... and quite frankly, he was correct.

"[Y/N], do you feel pain?" Jean asked.

"A little. I'm fine though, seriously."

"No, no, no. Lie back down on the bed. I'm calling Mikasa right now. Your water broke and you've most likely been in labour for quite some time." Jean helped you back into bed.

You began to panic. "What the fuck? Holy shit, Jean! What's gonna happen? I don't know what to do!"

Jean tried calming you down. He adjusted your pillow and fixed up your blankets. "Whatever you do, don't push."

He ran down the stairs and left out the door. You shouted his name as he left.

Jean came back possibly two or more hours after he left, and this time with Mikasa and Armin.