O N E

Kacey: CHARLIE ! I can't believe you did this all for me!
Kacey smiles and gasps while she walks around the hotel room with rose petals everywhere.
Charlie: Well, what else was I going to do on our 3rd anniversary!
Kacey: Awe, I love you so much.
Kacey kisses Charlie on the cheek and wanders around the room.
Kacey: Ou! This looks nice. Okay, I'm going to take a fresh hot bath with a little wine and I'll see you, when I get out.
Charlie smiles and nods as Kacey immediately starts her bath water.
Kacey blushes at how romantic the set up was. Bright beautiful scented candles beamed with light, fresh red roses spreader across the counters and floor.
Charlie: KACEY! I'M GOING TO GET SOME ICE.
Charlie walks out of the decorated hotel room with a bucket. Humming and greeting people on the way to the ice machine he notices a stench from the ice machine. Charlie didn't question it since it was a five star- hotel. He pushes the ice button and nothing but a weird sound came out. Lookin around and banging on the ice machine trying to make it work, he looks behind the ice machine his stomach turning at the stench. His nostrils burn as he turns the ice machine. Not believing his eyes,  he collapses to the floor as two gruesome teenage bodies fell on him.