F O U R

Grayson sat on the couch and I sat with him.
Me: When you guys left, I felt empty. Like everything and everyone was against me. I felt lonely. I am lonely, but I'm used to it. I'm used to watching the other kids playing and laughing. I'm used to scrolling on social media and seeing people with their friends. I adapted to this life.
Grayson: I'm sorry. After their death, I pushed everyone away. I loved Kacey, or at least I thought I did.
Me: What do you mean?
Grayson: Kacey and I were I guess hooking up that summer. I then found out she was with some older guy. I saw them making out behind this club. I was angry , but then I understood because we were never together. I never accepted it though, I still loved her, when she died.  I shouldn't of pushed you away I'm sorry.
I was shook. The guy in the letter was Grayson. Kacey was hooking up with Kyle and Grayson.
Grayson: But what was weird was that, a while after I found out, I started getting these letters. Almost like death threats saying leave her alone right this will happen and all that.
I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed the letters. I quickly ran downstairs and sat on the couch.
Me: Grayson, look. I was looking in a box of Kacey's things and this doll had letters in them and I think I know who your talking about..
I handed Gray the letters and he was shocked.
Grayson: Yeah, it's him. I still have the letters if you want to see them.
Me: YES. THAT WILL HELP. I'm going to find James and Kacey's killer Grayson. I won't stop until I find whoever it is, I don't care what's the risk. I'm going to need help, you in?
Grayson: I'm in, let's go to my place, I want to tell Ethan.
I gave him an unsure look.
Grayson: Trust me..
Me: Can we get something to eat?
Grayson: Sure
Me: And you pay?
He laughed.
Grayson: Yes Macey.
Me: THEN I'M IN.
He rolled his eyes and laughed. We walked out and got into the car. We got something to eat and drove home so I can see the letters and meet with Ethan.
Grayson opened the house door and yelled for Ethan.
Ethan: Yeah du-
Ethan immediately stopped talking when he saw me. A flash of awkwardness floated around the room.
Ethan: Macey....
Macey: How about we save the awkwardness, and skip to the part where we're friends and we're cool with each other again?
He laughed.
Ethan: I agree. So why are you here?
- Minutes Later-
We told Ethan everything, and  he agreed with the plan. I even saw the letters Kyle gave Grayson and he was right, it was Kyle. It's all coming together. I feel like my life was coming together piece by piece. I feel as if Grayson and Ethan never ignored me. It feels as if, nothing happened. They convinced me to stay the night with them and catch up. We rented a movie and Ethan was going to pick up the pizza. Ethan left leaving me and Grayson.
Grayson: Wanna take a dip in the pool?
Me: Sure.
Grayson got in his bathing suit. He was shirtless and it was really hot. He was hot. I took off my shirt and pants and left my bra and underwear on. I immediately hopped in the pool.
Grayson: Hot bathing suit Macey.
Me: It's the same thing as a bikini.
Grayson: But hotter.
I rolled my eyes. I turned to swim the other way until I felt something grip my shoulder and jerking me under, it was Grayson. I swam up.
Me: GRAYSON!
-Minutes Later-
I got out and so did Grayson. I wrapped myself in a towel and sat on a chair while staring  at the stars while Grayson wrapped his towel around his lower body. He sat next to me.
Me: Ugh, your lucky Grayson.
Grayson: How?
He looked deeply into my eyes.
Me: You have everything you can imagine. Popular, hot, handsome, funny, rich.
Grayson smirked.
Grayson: You think I'm hot?
He smirked.
His smirk was killing me. I looked down and glared at his abs.
Me: I mean um, Grayson could you put on a shirt?
Grayson smirked.
Grayson: Do you really want me to?
I nodded.
He whispered into my ear.
Grayson: You sure?
I bit my lip as he laid kisses to my ear to my neck. I pushed him away.
Me: Grayson...