The Party

Chapter two cx

----------

After the bell rang I stood up with Gamzee and he told me we had to wait for Trez and Sollux because they were in our next class.

I continued to talk to Gamzee until Trez ran up and hugged me making me stumble a little.

"For a blind girl you have one hell of a good sense..." Gamzee said when Trez smiled and waved in his direction.

"Oh kitkat I missed you so much!!" She said and smiled showing her pointed teeth that she must have gotten sharpened. God. Freaky...

"I missed you too." I smiled "where sollux?" I asked and there came sol and patted my shoulder.

I jumped and put a hand near my heart. "Oh my god you scared the shit outa me sol!" I said and smiled.

"Mi'thed you too kk." He chuckled his lisp as clear as day.

We all began to walk to class.. I think history?... I'm not to sure.

Gamzee had to go help out Tavros since tav was still working on the whole walking thing. Which was good. Gamzee had someone to keep him busy and safe because I knew Tavros cared about gam a lot.

So I was left with Trez and Sol.

"So how have you been guys?.." I asked

"I've been good! I'm thinking about doing the operation on my eyes!" Trez said happily and I smiled.

"That'll be good." I said a little worried but happy for my friend. Then I looked at sol.

"What about you fuckhead?" I asked

"Thanks a'thhole, and nothing much ED'th been flirting with me 24/7 now." He chuckled and I nodded.

"That's cool."

"What about you karkles how have you been?" Trez asked not looking over at me.

"I've been ok... Nothing much going on...me and My brother got in a fight a while ago.. And he's not being any nicer.." I mumbled and shrugged.

They nodded and we walked in to class.

-during lunch-

When we got to the huge lunch room and sat down, the others got their food and I sat there with my water. We all started talking when sol spoke up to me.

"Hey kk, why aren't you eating anything?" He asked and I swallowed my water then looked at him.

"Not hungry.." I mumbled and looked away. "I'll be back." I said then stood up and backed into someone making them stumble and fall onto of karkat leaning over the table.

Strider.

"Oh. Hey karkles." Dave smiled and I blushed slightly pushing him off of me.

Dave smirked and crossed his arms.

"Fuck off.." I said and rushed off.

"Hey cool kid." Trez said earning another smirk from dave.

"Sup." he said And followed karkat.

I wrapped my arms around myself while leaning on the lockers. Thank god no one else was in the hall and I took a breath.

"Stupid strider.." I muttered and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

-Dave's POV cx-

I put my hand on karkats shoulder making him jump and look at me with a look that would kill me if looks could kill.

"D-.. Strider... What do you want." He muttered and I raid my eyebrow.

"I just want to talk. You haven't been in school in like three months." I said to karkat who looked away.

"I thought you didn't like people like me."

"I never said that karkles." I laughed and he glared at me.

"Fine fine. Be that way! But I can't wait to see you at Tavroses party." I smiled and left him behind. I walked back to the lunch room where John and my other friends were at.

"Where did you go?" John asked and I shrugged. "I went for a walk." I said with a smile and started to eat my lunch.

-later after school-

-karkats POV-

I walked Trez home and then went to my house to get ready for this party. I sighed and walked inside.

I walked past my brother and ignored his "hi." That he said to me.

I walked up to my room ad just figured if wear what I usually wear. Not like it's a huge party. Just a few friends.

I laid on my bed and yawned. Today wasn't horrible, just kinda annoying after that strider kid bumped into me. He should watch where he's going..

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I sighed pulling it out then opening up the text.

"Hey KK, you want me to come pick you up? Or is Gamzee picking you up?"

"I think Gamzees at Tavroses house so, yeah could you pick me up?.."

"Yep (:"

"Thanks sol."

And that was the end of that.

Well I should probably go down stairs and tell my brother where I'm going..

I walked down the stairs to the living room and my brother was asleep on the couch. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Forget it he wouldn't care anyway.

I walked over to the door and walked outside shutting it and sitting on the porch. I have to wait for sol to get here..

About ten minutes later sol drove up in his car, I laughed because on his back window there was a bee. God that nerd.

"Get in kk" he said and I went to the other door opening it and getting in.

-----

That's it for this chapter cx

Vote, comment, etc!

-Misaki 🌸