Johns house

I walked down stairs after changing and taking a shower. My brother was sitting in the couch with his boyfriend... That's... uh... Eridans brother? Not to sure. Anyway, they were speaking. Well. Kankri was speaking. And my dad was sitting at the table typing on his computer.

"Morning." I muttered shocked that my dad was home. He didn't speak up so I sighed and continued to talk.

"I'm going to a friends house... So um..." I sat there awkwardly until my dad looked up.

"Alright. I have work to do. Please eat then ask your brother to drive you." He muttered and looked back down.

I frowned slightly "I'll just walk." I grumbled.

I walked over to the fridge and there was nothing that I actually liked, so I skipped breakfast, then walked into the living room and up to my brother.

"Your going to fucking drive me to johns house."

"Oh karkat, I'm not sure if I can take you. You see I was going to go out today and-"

I cut him off. "I'll just walk." I said and walked up to my room.

I laid on my bed that was pushed agents my dark grey walls that had posters plastered everywhere, wall to wall. I sighed and closed my eyes just thinking of what happened with dave. I cringed and looked at an old razor that was set on my side table. I put my face in my pillow and sighed. "No. I won't do that again." I promised myself.

Later that day I walked outside and hid hands with my sleeves as I walked to johns house. Good thing he didn't live to long away. I looked at my phone and them put it back in my pocket As of I was waiting for him to cancel on me or something.

"Hey look. It's the fag." I heard someone say... Must have been my stupid neighbor and his idiot friends.

I kept walking and kept my head looking at the ground.

"Hey karkat!" That boy said again and I slightly turned my back and felt a hard punch me to my cheek.

I whimpered slightly holding my bruising cheek. These were the guys that beat me up a few weeks ago.

"What do you want,.." I muttered keeping my face down.

Before he could even say anything I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked behind me and saw john. He must have been on his way to pick me up.

"You should lay off assholes." John said and they rolled their eyes walking away.

"Thanks john..." I murmured holing my right cheek still.

"No problem karkat." He smiled and walked with me to his house.

"Good thing I went to come get you."

"Yeah."

"Hey... What's up? Ever since last night you've acted differently." John said.

I shrugged.

"Karkat.."

"Just what happened with dave..."

He looked at me funny. I couldn't remember if I told him or not. I sighed.

"After the whole spin the faygo thing... He kissed me. Again. But he was so rude about it. And he's just being... Different." I said and looked at John who just looked at me kinda surprised.

"Well I could always talk to him." John said.

"No.. I'm fine. Just don't bring it up." I asked.

He nodded and opened his front door letting me In.

I remembered his dad was dead. I didn't want to bring it up so I just stayed quiet.

"So uh..." I started.

"You wanna go in the basement and eat junk food? I even have Mountain Dew .." He said smiling at me and I chuckled and nodded.

"Sure." I said and he pulled me down stairs.

"Let's watch some tv." John said and I sat there drinking my unhealthy soda and some pretzels.

"Okay." I said with my mouth full.

He turned on some soul eater, which was probably one of his stupid animes or something. I would prefer a romantic comity..

He sat next and we watched tv for a long while.

"Hey karkat?..." He mumbled and I turned my head.

"Yea-.."

There was a pair of soft lips on mine.

My eyes widened.

John kissed me.

---------

DONT KILL MEH.

I'm sorry but until Daves done being a bitch to KARKAT this stuff might happen normally ✌️ im doing this on my iPod so sorry if it's horrible. Anyway!

Sorry for the short chapter I'll try harder next time.

-Misaki 🌸