Chapter 1: The Movie (Christophsis)

Zelina sighed, eyes closed as she rested her head against the ships cool wall, stretching out. She was somewhat impressed that the trip had been smooth so far. Recently, her descents onto planets had been full of turbulence and Separatists shooting at her ship.

The smooth ride coupled with the fact she was about to see Anakin and Obi-Wan again meant that today Zelina was in an actual good mood.

"We're almost there."

Zelina cracked open her eyelids to peer at the Togruta Padawan that was on the ship with her. Zelina gave her a small smile. "Good. This will be the smoothest ride I've had since this Force forsaken war started."

The Padawan—Ahsoka was her name—returned the smile, though said nothing. So Zelina decided she needed to coax some information out of her.

"So Padawan, why did the Council send you?" she asked her.

"I've been assigned," Ahoska said cheerily. She didn't need to say anything else; Zelina understood.

"Oh, I see. I heard that Master Kenobi signed up for a new Padawan learner."

Ahsoka shook her head. "No, I haven't been assigned to Master Kenobi. Master Yoda said that I was assigned to Master Skywalker."

Zelina stared at Ahsoka in shock. "Anakin?" Zelina remained in her shocked state for a few moments before she started laughing hysterically. She had heard Anakin's spiel that he would never have a Padawan learner before, and the thought of the look on his face when he heard this...

Zelina wiped a tear from her eye. "Oh, this is going to be priceless."

Ahsoka gave her a strange look. "Am I missing something?"

Zelina, still laughing, clasped Ahsoka's shoulder. "Let's just say Anakin is not a conventional Jedi, and you are in for a pleasant surprise: as is he!"

Ahsoka frowned. "You know Master Skywalker?"

Zelina nodded, her laughter reducing to chuckles. "Yes, I've known him since we were children. How about this: watch how Anakin and Obi-Wan react to the news. Then you will know why I find this so amusing. It seems I'm not only here to deliver a message, but to watch the show!"

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Ahsoka mumbled.

Zelina finally sobered. "Don't worry young one. Anakin may be...something else...but he is a wonderful person. You're lucky to be his Padawan learner. We all just have to get through his initial reaction, and then I bet things will smooth over and be all right."

"If you say so," Ahoska said doubtfully. Zelina felt a little bad. She hadn't meant to make the girl think that she was over her head, or that Anakin wouldn't like her. Though at the same time, Zelina was sure Ahsoka would figure it out.

Zelina and Ahsoka felt the ship land, standing up from their seats as they prepared to depart. Zelina's hand instinctively went to her lightsaber at her side; she had been ambushed while being dropped off one too many times not to keep the weapon ready to use.

The ramp lowered as Zelina shifted her weight foot to foot, anxious to get off. Her eyes scanned what she could see of Christophsis, the planet coming into view little by little. Finally, she saw a familiar mess of dirty blonde hair...

With a grin, Zelina started towards Anakin before the ramp even lowered, hugging him just as tightly as she did any other time she saw him for the first time in a long time. "Anakin," she greeted him softly. Anakin chuckled.

"It's good to see you Zee," he said with a small smirk. "Still a Padawan I see," he teased, yanking playfully on her Padawan braid as she pulled away. Zelina smoothed down her hair to fix whatever damage he had done in the process. Her hair had been bleached to a lighter shade of blonde after all the time she spent in the sun during the many battles she had been in.