Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ye Ming opened his eyes in disbelief and his face was red with humiliation. He stretched out his hand and forcibly pushed away Qin Yi. He backed away and said angrily, “I’m leaving!”

President Hu’s flashed. Since this was the person that President Qin wanted, how could he let him leave? He immediately rushed forward to stop him but at this time Qin Yi stopped him. He said softly, “It doesn’t matter. Just let him go.”

President Hu stayed on the spot. He felt like he didn’t really know what Qin Yi was thinking. Did he want to or not want to let Ye Ming off?

Ye Ming looked at Qin Yi deeply. The moment he turned around his eyes betrayed a hint of pain but then he decisively opened the door and left.

President Hu saw that Ye Ming had left so he didn’t know what to do. Before he had a clear idea of Qin Yi’s position, he didn’t want to leave. Just as he was thinking about what to do, Qin Yi said to him, “Please sit.”

President Hu felt extremely flattered. Qin Yi was really asking him to sit! He hurried to sit down and exposed an eager and obedient expression.

Qin Yi slowly turned the glass in his hand. He sighed deeply as though he was sad about something and said, “It seems like my old friend doesn’t want to see me. I don’t know if President Hu has any ideas?”

President Hu’s eyes lit up and he laughed in his heart. “President Qin you’re mistaken. You’re such an important person, why would Xiao Fang not want to see you. He’s just momentarily confused. I can promise you that he’s definitely willing to see you!”

Qin Yi looked at him deeply and then laughed softly. “Is that so? Then I feel relieved. Let’s cooperate well.”

**********

Since no one stopped him, Ye Ming successfully left the private room. He sighed with relief and rushed into the bathroom.

[888: Just 3 cups of wine? You only lowered the blackening value by 5, what if he doesn’t want to see you again?]

[Ye Ming: It’s not possible. From the way he plotted with President Hu against me, it’s clear he doesn’t want to let me off. This is a good situation. I’m not scared that he wants to get revenge on me, but that he’d overlook it and let it go. As long as he we can continue to meet, then I have ways to eliminate the blackening value.]

[888 sighed deeply: However… why did he say he wanted you to name a price?] 888 was slightly confused about what was going through Qin Yi’s head.

[Ye Ming: This ma… why don’t I freestyle rap for you and you’ll understand!]

[888: ???]

[Ye Ming: Check it out! My ex-boyfriend is tall and handsome. He has wide shadows, narrow waist, abdominal muscles and long legs. Money isn’t important ah baby. Living is the most important wow~ Back in the past we loved each other, but reality tore us apart~ Although I once heartlessly abandoned him, but now that we meet again, he wants to buy me back with money ah yo~yo~yo~!]