Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Ye Ming violently reacted, reaching out and pushing away He ShaoChen. His face looked extremely agitated.

He ShaoChen also paused. He then saw Qin Yi standing in front of him. He then recalled Ye Ming’s movements from before, clearly drawing a line with him. A hurt expression appeared on his face.

If Qin Yi treated Ye Ming well then he didn’t have anything to say. He could only lament he had come too late. But now Qin Yi was clearly mistreating Ye Ming! Why should he still follow Qin Yi to this extent?

He ShaoChen’s heart felt very bitter. He couldn’t control the feelings that had been growing for many years. He grabbed Ye Ming’s wrist, not letting him leave. He looked at Qin Yi and said coldly, “You came.”

Qin Yi gazed deeply at them. At this time the icy cold hate in his eyes was completely unveiled! He… if back then the evidence hadn’t been irrefutable then how could he have believed it! His best brother and his lover were having an affair. He even helped him flee the country to leave Qin Yi.

He had trusted the two of them so much but they betrayed him, getting together behind his back. Even though it had been three years, as long as he gave them the the slightest chance, then the flames would rise again from the ashes.

If he didn’t see it himself, then how could he believe it?!

He ShaoChen’s expression was equally icy. He felt that Ye Ming definitely had a good reason for leaving. As the person who was the closest person to Ye Ming, Qin Yi hadn’t even gotten the reason clear before getting his revenge! This kind of person wasn’t worthy of Ye Ming’s feelings!

The two people’s thoughts weren’t even on the same path. The only only common point was both of them held each other in contempt!

Qin Yi slowly lowered his gaze and looked at He ShaoChen’s hand holding onto Ye Ming’s wrist. He felt this scene was like needles poking his eyes. He said dangerously, “Let go.”

He ShaoChen had no intention of letting go. He raised his eyebrow and said, “Since you don’t like him right now, then why force him to stay by your side? Why don’t you just give him to me?”

He laughed dryly and then added, “Besides, giving it to anybody is the same right? You don’t need to worry about Huang. I’ll tell him and he won’t dare to saything against me.”

He ShaoChen’s were slightly sly. He didn’t want to let Ye Ming stupidly put his heart on Qin Yi, thus he tried to point out the cruel truth to him clearly.

Ye Ming’s eyes were dark and he stopped struggling.

Qin Yi clenched his hand. A violently furious expression flashed through his eyes. Then he suddenly rushed over and without warning kicked towards He ShaoChen’s abdomen. His first smashed out towards his face.

He ShaoChen’s expression changed. He didn’t think Qin Yi would suddenly use violence and he was slow by one pace and was momentarily at a disadvantage! The two well-dressed people began scuffling in front of the bathroom door, the image very inelegant.

Ye Ming was pushed to one side. When he saw the situation was deteriorating he suddenly rushed over and grabbed Qin Yi’s arm from behind. “Both of you stop it!’