-Date-

Jungkook stretch his hand to hug Taehyung waist but he was greet by an empty space beside him so he immediately open his eyes and look around the room but there was no Taehyung. Jungkook immediately look at the clock.

'7:24 am'

Jungkook now can smell the scent of pancake so he immediately step out from the bedroom and go toward kitchen.Jungkook automatically smile when he found Taehyung that was cooking breakfast.

Silently,Jungkook go toward Taehyung and immediately hug his lover waist tightly.

''Baby..why you cook? You're not fully healthy yet..''Say Jungkook.

Taehyung turn around cup Jungkook face.

''I feel better thanks to you honey''Reply Taehyung as he peck Jungkook lips.

Jungkook giggled before he bring Taehyung to the table and put him on top of it,spreading the older leg so he can slide himself between Taehyung legs.

Taehyung smile and put his arm around Jungkook neck.

"Baby..uhhmm..I have something to tell you.. "Say Jungkook.

"And what is it kook??"

"For how long you've been threat and hate by all those people?? I know I shouldn't go through your phone..I'm sorry..and..who are those people??"Ask Jungkook.

"I don't mind receiving any threat kook..it's a normal thing when you dating with Idol"Reply Taehyung.

"No babe..it's not normal,yes I'm an idol..but I'm a human too..I have right to fall in love and I have right to have a lover.."

Taehyung stay silent because he know that this time,Jungkook is true.

"Baby..let's go on a date today..let's..

Fuck those homophobic people eyes.."

"Jungkook..no..don't you remember what happened after you post about me in your instagram??"Ask Taehyung.

"Don't worry baby..this time I'll protect you,I promise.."

"Jungkook..you know how much your manager hate me right??..better if you don't do this..I don't mind if I didn't go on a date with you.."

''Baby..Please..''

''Noo..Jungkook you don't get it..it's dangerous,you can get removed from BTS if you keep against all your manager words..''Whine Taehyung as he really didn't want Jungkook who have work hard to be in the eyes of the world to give up his career just because of him.

"Kim Taehyung listen..remember when you ask me if I need to choose between BTS and you who will I pick??..well..my answer is you..I don't mind if I need to left BTS,as long as I can be with you..you're the one who make me who I am now.."Say Jungkook as he look at Taehyung right into his eyes.

Taehyung just stay silent since he doesn't know what to reply.

Once again Jungkook cup Taehyung face.

"Now my prince..will you go on a date with me??"Ask Jungkook.

Taehyung nod shyly before he snuggle himself into Jungkook chest so he can hide his blushing face making Jungkook giggle.

Jungkook hold Taehyung chin softly so the older is now looking at him before he lean down to kiss Taehyung softly.

Taehyung immediately kiss back and without any hesitation,he bring his hand to Jungkook neck,deepen the kiss.

Jungkook is the one who pull from the kiss to look right into his lover pretty eyes.

''Now let's eat our breakfast before we go out..''Jungkook touch Taehyung nose before he peck the older forehead and immediately go to serve the food to Taehyung.