Journey to the Crystal Empire

Airborne was taken home that day back to the Dragon Lord's Rock. Airborne was in the throne room with Ember, Thorax, Garble, Pharynx, Spike, and Princess Twilight Sparkle. The throne room depicted very expansively, with the addition of stone flooring, walls flourished with red and purple paint, 3 colossal open windows, and enormous queen and king thrones, however, fit for the royal's proportions. There were also decorations on the walls that were from the other kingdoms which were inclusive of marble busts, floral decor, and marvelous paintings. Thorax and Ember sat on their thrones and with the other 5 standing around.

Airborne said, "Mom, dad, I need you to understand that the dream I had the other night is indeed real."

Thorax said, "Airborne, as much as we love you, it was just a dream that occurred in your slumbers. The seizure you had also was coincidental."

Ember said, "I hope you're okay, though. After dinner, I will take you to the hospital for you a checkup."

Princess Twilight said, "With all due respect, Thorax and Ember, dreams like these don't happen if Airborne's never had a seizure and the dreams are recurrent. This happened three times in slumber."

Thorax thought about it for a second and said, "You... prove a fair point there, Airborne. So, if this dream is serious, then what should we do about it?"

Spike answered to Thorax, "We have to inform Celestia and Luna- Wait. Hold on. Ugh, I'm so stupid! What if it was Luna who sent the dreams to Airborne?"

Airborne responded, "No, my powers are the reason why the dreams keep occurring. I need to respond to my powers in order for the dreams and visions to stop."

Twilight went to Airborne. She caressed the child's head saying, "I believe you. Don't worry."

Ember said, "Princess Twilight, how can you be sure this precisely isn't some pony magic enchanting my son?"

Twilight said to Ember, "There is no other reason as to why Airborne is encountering these issues. I, nor any unicorn, alicorn, or other magical creature, can not give any creature the powers of magic if the one receiving the mystical energy cannot wield it. I've only given Airborne 2 books to read which are not filled with magic."

Thorax responded to Twilight saying, "Princess Twilight, while I appreciate your concern, we know for sure our son does not practice magic."

Ember further explained, "I agree with Thorax. The principal once tried to get Airborne expelled for teaching magic to other students at my son's school in Canterlot. How ridiculous is that? I threatened the principal for messing with my son and that I would report him if he continued." She laughed while she spoke. "If Airborne was able to use magic, then I too would be able to practice magic."

Airborne sighed and then angrily said to Ember in a quiet voice. "I can too, mom. You have not seen it, though."

Ember exclaimed, "Don't lie to me, Airborne. You can't use magic."

Garble said, "Lord Ember... Airborne is indeed capable of it. The strangest thing is, he utilizes them by words."

Thorax got a bit impatient. He spoke in a more stern tone indicating that he required the conversation to be over. "Airborne can't practice magic like a sorcerer. He's not a unicorn. Magic is for to-"