When You Meet

OKAI, IM GONNA TRY AND MAKE THIS GOOD!SORRY THEY ARE LONG GOTRA HAVE A STORY PLOT! SOOOO, ENJOY AND ALWAYS TELL ME YOUR THOUGHRS! OKAI? GOOD BYE.~

Jeff The Killer~

You rolled around in your bed trying to go back to sleep. You stopped moving and stared at the ceiling. You heard your window open and close. You shut your eyes trying to act asleep when the person stood at the edge of your bed staring at you.

"I know your awake," he whispered huskily making you shiver.

You didnt reply you just sat there with your eyes closed, your breathing rappid. You heard shuffling, your window open then close. You thought the person left so you opened your eyes a little bit and became face-to-face with the infamous Jeff The Killer. You were about to scream but he clamped his hand over your mouth.

"Shhhhh," he hissed. "Im not going to hurt you (Y/N)."

You sighed in relief but you didnt believe him. He uncovered your mouth and you puched him in the face. He fell off of you and off the bed. You jumped up and faced him. He was holding his bleeding nose whilst pulling out his knife. You got into a fighting position your dad tought you and he lunged at you.

You side stepped him and kicked him in the ribs. He flew into the wall and you ran to your bedside table for your OWN knife you had hidden under it. As you grabbed it, you stood and noticed he was gone. You looked around and saw a note on your pillow. You picked it up and it read:

(Y/N),

You have some fight in you so I will let you live this time. But, we will meet again.

~Jeff The Killer

You sighed and put you knife away before climbing back into bed. You soon fell back asleep.

BEN Drowned~

You were at the mall looking for the ONLY LoZ game you DIDN'T have. You were checking every store twice hoping to find it. You gave up and decided to check again tomorrow after school. You walked out of GameStop and out of the mall.

You walked to your car and hopped in. You started to drive home when you saw a old man sitting behind a table in his driveway. He was having some kind of yard sell. You were curious so you just kept looking at the old man's place as he sat there. It was weird because you felt some kind of magnetic pull towards the place. Like you HAD to go there. Someone behind you honked and snapped you out of your trance. You looked around and noticed you stopped in the middle of the road. You turned and pulled up next to the old man's house.

You got out of your car and walked up to the man. He waved kindly and smiled. It melted you heart so you smiled and waved gently back. You looked at his stuff and saw he had a old Nintendo 64 with the Zelda game you didn't have in it. Ledgend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. You looked at the old man and pointed at the box.

"How much do you want?" You asked kindly.

He shrugged "You can have it...... for free. Both the game and console."

You shook your head and handed him $40 before taking the box and walking back to your car. You could wait to get home and play the game. You were so happy! You sped home and jogged in the front door. You hurried inside and upstairs you pulled out the game and put it in your own Nintendo 64 that was already hooked up. The start screen came up and you pressed start excitedly. Of the two files that the game had, one was named 'BEN'. A chill ran down your spine and you clicked the blank file. The dialogue started and you relaxed on your bed.

*Time Skip*

You were at the top of some tower of which the name you couldn't remember when your character Link burst into flames. You yelped and looked at the screen confused. 'You shouldn't have done that...' popped up on the screen and your confusion got bigger. (IDK OKAI?!) A hand popped out of your screen and you screamed jumping up. Soon enough, a whole BODY was sticking out of your TV. You looked at the persons face. He looked like Link except, he had black eyes, red pupils, and he was crying blood.