Chapter 4

(Haden in MM)

India POV
Once we got to the house I got out the car and waited for Daniel to unlock look the front door . Once we got in the house I headed up stairs but someone pulled me back before I could even get on the second I turned around to see Daniel looking at me. "What do you want boy " I asked rolling my eyes , he looked me up and down before he responded.

" You"

Then he pulled me into to a kiss ..... fire works that's the only thing I felt his lips were so soft I swear I almost fainted he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer next thing I know I hit the bed and I feel Daniel start to tug at my shirt I wasn't ready for all of that so I pulled away
" What's wrong did I do something ?"
I shook my head and sat up " No you didn't to anything it's just that I'm not ready " I said to him , he just looked at me then said.
"Um okay well then let's watch tv " I nodded my head and laid my head on his chest and we just cuddles till I fell asleep.

(Three hours later)

I woke up to Daniel arguing with someone on the phone
" What you mean we got robbed ?"
..............
"So it was that new nigga Haden..oh he wanna play games "
...................
" Take him to the trap and wait for me ."

I'm so lost as to what's going on right now who's Haden? Who's Diggy talking to ? Who robbed him?

My thoughts were interrupted my Daniel kissing my forehead and walking out the front door

.

.

.

.

Did this nigga just leave me alone ? 😑

I was kinda hungry so I ordered some pizza while I waiting for the pizza I put on my bathing suit and got in the pool I played around for a bit till the door bell rung I looked through the peephole and like four men with all black was standing there I panicked and shut off all the lights and went up stairs I pulled my phone of the charger and called Diggy the door bell kept ringing till the door bust open I got under the bed as the phone rung Diggy answered on the third ring he sounded out of breath " Diggy there strange men at the house they just broke down the door ...... I'm scared where are you."
Then I heard some girl in the back ground.
"Babe get back in bed,who's that on the phone??"

I heard a shh in the background before Diggy responded
"Get the gun its in the dresser and hid back under the-"
I was to caught up in my suspensions to feel somebody drag me from under the bed " Look what I found a souvenir."
Two other men came up the stairs the man that pulled me from under the bed asked me
"what's your name ?"
I was shaking so hard i couldn't even think
"India " I wheezed out, then I grabbed my Inhaler off the drawer and took it.

"Well India I'm Haden and your boyfriend decided and to take my twin brother, So I'm going to take you but don't worry I won't hurt you ....... if you cooperate "
I nodded my head then said"Daniels not my boyfriend... he's my bestfriend and why did he take your twin ?"

I asked with an confused expression this didnt sound like Diggy at all.

" Oh Daniel that's his name and because he thinks I stole something from his but it was really his partner Ghost, the bitch framed me and trust me I will get revenge " he said but I couldn't see his face but I could tell he was frowning "Can I see your face?" I asked I mean if he was kidnapping me then I was going to see it anyway , hesitated before he pulled it off he was ..... beautiful but he had his face all frowned up I reached my hand forward and smoothed out his forehead " you'll get wrinkles " I mumbled.

" Huh ?" he asked
" I said you'll get wrinkles and lets go before Daniel gets here "
He nodded with an confused expression before he put his mask back on and then pulled me up off my knees and let go of my hair, I grabbed my phone and stuff and then he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder,but not before he whispered in my ear"Struggle there's cameras out in the hallway..... make a scene ."
I shivered but nodded I started punching his back and screaming bloody murder. Once we got out side there were two Lamborghini avendators, Haden put me in the passenger side of the dark blue one and strapped me in and then got in his side and we drove off I looked out the window with so many thought going through my head I just put on my earphones and we dozed off ................... the pizza man though 😹

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Did you guys like the update oh and Haden is Chresanto August

LotsOfLove