Chapter 8

(Ray in MM)

India P.O.V
I woke in the morning only to find Haden and Blake with their arms wrapped around my waist and the cover on the floor. I slid from under them and headed towards the bathroom and did my little hygiene thing.
And then I realized that i left my clothes in then room so I wrapped the towel around my self and snuck into the room trying to make no sound at all.
I bend down to get my bag when I get my clothes I stand back up but only to feel hands grip me by my waist I jump and look up to see Haden with a smirk on his face and roll my eyes and pull away.
Once I'm in the bathroom I see what I've grabbed lord why me ? It was a pair of black lace thongs an bra set, forest green knitted crew neck and a pair of black leggings.

No wonder Haden was smirking so hard, after I got dressed and put on deodorant an some body mist, I threw my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head and walked out the bathroom. When I walked in the room Haden and Blake were back sleep again, they looked so cute together. Haden was lying on his back with arm over his and and Blake was laying on his stomach with one arm hanging off the side of the bed and his mouth hanging open. I hurried and grabbed my phone an took a picture of them, but my flash was on...............................Fuck!
They both sat up in the bed with the same confused look on their faces then they looked at me and my phone and put two and two together.

I took off down the hall before they could catch me and then I was tackled to the floor........WTF!! I looked up to see Rayan and this fool had the nerve to say.
" Baby girl that ass in them tights had a nigga falling in love" then he gone pinch my booty.
" Ouch bih that hurts" I say pushing him off me and getting back up, then I hear Haden heavy feet ass running with Blake on his back.

I started running down the stairs and tried to make my way into the kitchen but I was picked up and tossed on the couch.
" Ooof " this soon was followed by Blake and Haden tickling me.
" OMG I'm sorry! I'll delete it please! Stop no!" finally after what seemed like forever they stopped and after I caught my breath I sat up and blew my hair out of my face and looked up to see Haden and blake with the same goofy look on their faces.
" I see you enjoyed your selves huh ?" I grumbled before getting up and walking towards the kitchen.
Once I got in the kitchen I made myself something to drink and then Haden walked in.

" What you want to eat ma?" He asked taking out the pans, but I was looking at his hair." What are you?"
I ask walking behind him and standing on the top of my toes to touch in his hair.

" My dad is from Belize and my mom is German and Black " he replied looking down at me and I noticed that he and Blake have the same eye color.

" And what about you what are you?" I got off my tippy toes and said " Brazilian, Black, and Puerto Rican."

" Oh" he replied then we started making breakfast it was simple waffles, bacon, eggs, hash, plus I made some iced flop tea. (Flop tea or flip flop tea is like lemonade and tea mixed together if you didn't know).
We were all sitting down and eating when someone started banging on the door, I really hope it's not the girl with the purple hair again. Haden got up to answer, we were sitting there munching when we heard yelling......... that same loud ass annoying voice.
Purple weave girl, me and ray got up and Blake sat there still eating like a lil thug. OMG I love this little boy so once me and ray got around the corner we saw Blake's mom arguing with Haden again I guess she saw me cause she turned towards me with a mug and said "Why this hoe still here Haden? I'm so sick of this, yo lil bitch don't need to be around my son" I had to stop this the only reason I let her slip last time was cause Blake was there but he ain't here now.
" Um excuse me hoe I been sitting here listening to you diss me like you my momma and news flash bitch,You ain't so you better watch what the fuck come out yo mouth when it's bout me and why you so worried on what Haden doing y'all obviously ain't together so calm yo self for you put yo self in a position that you don't wanna be in" I said in a calm tone trying not to be loud cause Blake was in the other room still. she was sitting there with a dumb ass expression like she ain't never seen a person talk before then she found her courage cause she said
" You just a hoe cause you was fucking Diggy too I knew I remember yo bright ass from some where"
That was it, she needs to be put in her place so I politely decked that bitch in her mouth for spreading rumors an then again for talking to much. Then I pushed her and closed the door on her but not before saying " Maybe if you payed attention then you would know I'm a virgin and Diggy was my best friend."

Then I felt someone pick me up spin me around once I was back on the ground a saw it was Ray this nigga was smiling then he had the nerve to say
" Bruh you Spanish? and I been wanting to do that since I met her but since I'm a man I couldn't"
This boy is a mess but I had to apologize I turned to Haden and said " I'm sorry I didn't want to hit her but people think because on 5'0 they can just bully me " he looked at me and replied.
"You good she ain't know what she was talking bout and you a virgin ma?"
" Well yeah I don't really be on boys like that" then him and Ray started smirking, what the fuck was so funny.

" Oh you don't be on boys like that huh??" he said licking his lips, wait what??
" No I was sorta lesbian at one point then something change me" I mumbled blushing reminiscing on the thoughts of my first boyfriend Tre' giving me head , nigga turned me out I mean yeah my girlfriends used to give try to give me head but they wind up breaking my heart so I can't really be happy but Tre was no better he just turned me bisexual that's was really why I mentioned him.

"India !!" Haden shouted at me I looked up quick, "Yeah" I replied.

" You used to like girls " Ray asked like he was amazed.
" I still do but I had only like one girlfriend but she broke my heart " I answered I looking at him, my cheeks still flaming thinking about Tre's strong ass head game.
"So who was the nigga that turned you out ?" Haden asked
..
..
..
..
.
..
.
..
..
..
.
..
.
..
..
..
.
..
.
..
..
..
So that's the end of this chapter it's lengthy and also Blake plays as Blake Westbrook and Ray plays As Rayan Smith.
LotsOfLove

Peace 🌊