RECALL 2.0

This will be the continuation of the last part. The reminiscing moment of Lisa about what happened 13 years ago while she's on the café, of course as Lisa. The app seems to be working fine now 😊 so let's start!

-----------------------------------------------

Days have past and today is the day Jerry and I would meet again. I told Limario everything and he said that it is good that while I'm waiting for him to get some food I have a friend who can accompany me every Saturday.

I waited outside the café and later on a familiar figure showed up.

"Pokpak!" She said giggling as she flicked my forehead.

"Hi! I think I missed you" I said shyly.

"Aww you're cute.. let's go?" She said. I nodded. This time they just ignore us.

We sat at the same seat.

"Let's make this clear.. every Saturday, before noon the same seat. I'll tell them to let you in is that okay?"  She said. I look at her.

"I want you to be my friend.. I want to try it. Is it fine?" She asked again. I nodded.

"But what if they will think that I just wanted to take advantage of you because you treat me.. I don't want that" I said.

"What's important is me.. I don't look at you like that.. I'll never" She said.

We spend the hour talking, she tell me about her friends before and her life but not all maybe because it's just days after we met.

She bid her goodbye and left and that's when Limario came as always. He asked me if Jerry showed up and I said yes. I told him to eat the food since Jerry treated me some donuts today. I know he hasn't eaten yet, he barely eat because of me. He always let me eat first and even I would left some for him he wouldn't accept it because he always say that he knows I'm hungry.

Weeks past, the routine doesn't stop. Jerry would always come and meet me. She's nice, she's beautiful and she's fun to be with.. sometimes I wouldn't think of what she bought me and then I'll just give it to Limario. Talking to her is enough for me. I found a new friend because of her, someone I can talk to.

Today, Limario said he has someone to introduce to me. A great Lady he met while finding something to eat.

"Limariooo what if she is a con or what.." I said worried.

"No.. why would she.. and she's living in that place.. she doesn't just showed up" He said and pulled me.

"Ajumma??"  He called out.

"Limario? Oh you're back.. is she your sister?" The lady asked. She is not that old.

"Yes Ajumma.. this is Lalisa she's my twin sister" He said smiling.

"Hi Lalisa.. you can also call me Ajumma.. I met your brother yesterday.. he was searching for some food when I said he could come with me he hesitated but then I gave him my address and I said he can come if he didn't find any food.." She said.

"That food was from you Ajumma?"  I asked. She nodded.

"I don't have any child.. and I asked your brother if he wants to stay here but then he said he has a twin sister and he can't leave you. I said he could bring you here.. now, do you want to stay here with me... I'll take care of you both." She said. She looks nice.