1. The Human Agenda

✧༺♥༻∞Day 1∞༺♥༻✧

Text from: Noona<3

Hoseok grown loudly and grab his phone to see who would text him at 6 in the damn morning!

❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃
Noona<3: Good luck on the new school today! I am so proud of you!

Mini Seokie: you really don't have to worry Noona! I will be all good in the new school! My roommate is a hybrid too :)

Noona<3: what kind of hybrid??

Mini Seokie: Cat hybrid!

Noona<3: Lucky!! Cat hybrids smell so damn good! Like strawberry and chocolate! You just smell like wet dog when you shower >~<

Mini Seokie: he does smell like Chocolate and Strawberries! And hey! No cool Noona! Not my fault I am a mix!

Noona<3: Not my fault mom chose to date a Fox hybrid! And not another wolf Hybrid like us.

Mini Seokie: being part Fox sucks ass! I wanna be a pure wolf blood!

Noona<3: you look more like a fox than a wolf!

Mini Seokie: :(

Noona<3: Just Be careful out there Seokie! You know the humans don't like hybrids! Make sure not to get caught by anyone! And be sure to keep calm! I know you are excited but you know you can't fully control your Transformations yet!

Mini Seokie: I promise to be careful Noona! I will text you later! I love you!
.:▹  ◃:.

After sending the text, Hoseok Jump out of bed, letting himself calm down a little, trying not to get too excited.

After waiting for a 125 years, he can finally go to human school, his parents finally believed he was mature enough.

He run through the house, getting himself ready while Yoongi his roommate, slept like a stone.

He would wake Yoongi up later, he was still scared of Yoongis claws, that was currently fully visible.

Yoongis Hands have a soft fuzzy white hairs on it, which matched his skin complexion.

His hands wasent normally fuzzy, it only happened when he was in his hybrid state.

His one visible cat ear is poking lightly into the air, shaking a little with his soft purrs. He must be having a nice dream.

Yoongi looked so soft when he slept. But when he was awake, it was obvious he is a cat hybrid, he really changed his mind within seconds and wasent scared to show claws.

However, having a cat hybrid as a roommate will be awesome! He can keep away the wolf smell from staining the furniture.

Today will be one of the best days of his life.

Or so he hope it will be.