42- I knew it

So the party thing wasn't too bad. I talked to Lauren and learned that she's actually from New Zealand and moved to Italy at the end of last year. 

"I'm so tired," Asher moans, carrying a sleeping Harper. 

"Me too," I say, opening our bedroom door. 

Asher goes in first and puts Harper down. 

"Should we change him?" I ask Asher. 

My boyfriend yawns. "Yeah."

We get Harper changed and then we change before getting into bed. 

Asher's arm is around me and my back presses against his front. 

"Goodnight baby," he says, hugging me closer. 

"Goodnight," I say back, tracing his tattoos with my finger.

I end up falling asleep too. 

I wake up again feeling parched. I sit up and Asher's stirs awake. 

"Babe?" he calls out, squinting. 

"Sorry, I'm just gonna go get some water," I tell him, taking my phone and tucking it into the waistband of my pants.

"Okay," He mumbles.

I gently push his blonde hair off his forehead and kiss his lips before quietly slipping out of the room. I make it downstairs in silence and hear some rustling in the kitchen. 

Maybe the cooks are cleaning up or something.

I walk in and it's empty. Strange. 

Oh well, I just need some water and then I can go upstairs and go back to sleep. 

Once I find a glass, I press it up against the refrigerator and watch it fill up. 

"Shit," I hear someone curse. 

Half of me wanted to go see where the voice was coming from, but the other half of me knew better and made myself slowly start back up the stairs.

As I'm trying to get to the stairs, I knock onto the railing and hiss in pain when I realize that my elbow slammed right into the wood. 

"V! Hurry!" I hear someone whisper. 

I hide behind a corner and watch as Vittoria and some boy come into view. 

What the hell?

"We have to hurry," The boy whispers, heading for the door. 

"Yeah, but we're not leaving without this bitch," Vittoria says, reaching her arm into the corner that I'm in and yanking me out. 

I really don't know why I didn't scream as Vittoria and mystery boy dragged me outside and into some random car. 

I get thrown in the backseat and the boy sits beside me while Vittoria drives. 

"Can you do me a favor and not breathe on me?" I ask the boy, calmly.

He yanks his hood off. 

Evan. 

I fucking knew something was fishy and it wasn't just Vittoria's pussy. 

I knew it. 

•••

Very Very short chapter, but next one should be longer. 

Thanks for reading :)

~M