Ehhh

"Hmm hmm hmm", Hyewon hummed joyously as she strolled around the mall.

She was on her way to the bookstore to purchase a new volume of La Vie En Rose which was released that day. She couldn't hide the excitement as she opened the glass door, the helper recognized her as soon as she entered the shop. Who wouldn't remember that pretty face anyway.

"Good afternoon! Here to purchase the new volume?", she greeted her warmly while organizing the shelves near the counter.

"Yes! I can't wait to read it!", She grinned, exposing her pearly whites.

The helper smiled back, pointing at the shelves with the newly-released Manga books. The shelvings were different from the last time Hyewon went there.

"Thank you!", Hyewon gave her a courteous nod then went straight to the Manga section.

She grabbed the one she needed and browsed a bit more. There were lots of new light romance novels that piqued her interest, but she decided to buy La Vie first, the one she had been reading recently.

------------------------------------------

After going to the bookstore, she wandered on the sidewalk while eating a popsicle, occasionally checking her wrist watch. Seeing that it was still a bit early, she stopped by the park for a while, occupying a vacant seat slightly distant from other people.

She finished the rest of her strawberry-flavoured treat before taking out her Manga, tearing the plastic covering carefully. The uncluttered sky and the windy afternoon set a great mood for her to unwind and read.

She turned her sole attention to every page.

'Kissing under the moonlight?!', She coughed.

'W-wait... Me and Kkura kissing?'

Her hands trembled at the thought.

'B-but I can't do that. She's not in love with me yet', She covered her mouth that was open, her cheeks starting to feel hot.

She gulped and gingerly turned to the next page.

'W-well, I'll skip this method'

After reading some more, a fireworks scene caught her attention. It was cute and romantic, making Hyewon smile to herself.

She eventually stood from her seat and collected her things.

'I think Kkura will like this'

She ran to the bus stop excitedly, heading to a fireworks shop.

------------------------------------------

"What do you call that one?", She asked frantically, her eyes were glued to the monitor.

"It's a Roman Candle. Pretty isn't it?"

Hyewon nodded and remained quiet, patiently waiting for the next one.

The staff had her watch a variety of fireworks that she could choose from thru the store's TV. Each one was beautiful, making it difficult for Hyewon to decide.

"Is it for a birthday?", the same-aged guy asked thoughtfully, intending to narrow down Hyewon's choices.

She just shook her head nonchalantly, making the staff scratch the back of his head.