Ch 29

The loud music vibrated the whole place. It was an uncomfortable sensation, when I felt my body vibrating too. I was never a fan of loud sounds.

Just bear with it for heaven's sake! I must get to know Rhea better! Find Miles now!

I sulked. This was harder than it seemed. There were so many juniors and seniors dancing everywhere. Some were making out, making us gag. Some were drinking from red cups.

"Girls, remember not to take anything from anyone. Drink coke. I am sure it's in the fridge and eat whatever in the fridge. Don't take anything in the table. I am sure they are spiked." Roxy warned us.

Hayley rolled her eyes "We are not babies, Roxy."

Roxy shook her head "Don't want you guys drunk and wasted. Anything can happen to drunk girls. If someone touches you in any way you don't like, try fighting yourself out or scream for help."

"Karate skills come useful there." I told proudly.

"Other than you, none of us know Karate, Belle!" Anna groaned.

I grinned at them. I loved Karate. It was a great sport to me.

"Roxy, don't you want to join your friends?" asked Frannie, looking over at some seniors.

Roxy looked us and then looked at the seniors, she looked back at us. She did this for about four times until Michelle put a hand on her arm. "Roxy, just go to them. We can take care of ourselves."

"Are you sure girls? I don't want anything bad happening to you. I am sure I can meet my friends soon. If something happens-" I cut off Roxy's mumbling.

"Hey, you are with us during lunch and all. Don't worry, we can take care of ourselves. If anything bad happens, we'll call you. Just go and join your gang. Have fun! Don't make us being here stop you from meeting your friends." I reassured her.

Roxy looked at me with wide, concerned eyes "Are you sure? I am so worried."

"Don't be." Frannie said in a soft voice.

"Alright then, remember all my warnings. Call me if anything's up or if you want to go. Don't go up to the rooms and stuff. Be safe." Roxy told us, looking at each and everyone of us like a primary school teacher looking at her students during a group activity.

"Okay Mama Roxy, we will. Have fun!" said Anna, pushing Roxy towards her friends.

"Don't have too much fun!" called out Hayley.

"Yeah, don't drink too much. We need a sober driver and you are our designated driver!" hollered Michelle and we all laughed at that.

It was true though. We didn't want to end up crashing here for the night because Roxy drank too much. None of us were comfortable in sleeping in these dresses. I always had to wear my pyjamas or nightie to bed, nothing else would make me comfortable. Before bed, I would always have a wash, no matter how late it was.

"So, what are we gonna do?" asked Michelle.

We all looked at each other until Anna said "Let's crash the kitchen."

We nodded excitedly as we went towards where the kitchen was. All of us loved food, we didn't care about the figure and stuff. If we care about all that, we would constantly be counting calories and none of us gave thought to that a bit. We enjoyed life as it is. Being slim, having smooth skin and long, strong hair and also long, beautiful fingernails- they were not on our bucket list and we had no idea of putting it any time soon. It wasn't like we were going to contest in a modelling competition were we? I am sure I wouldn't. I am too lazy and clumsy to dress myself up and walk gracefully to win any title.