Ch 44

I looked down at my dress. My mum, Ria and Roxy had picked it out for me. I really loved it. My dress was strapless, white ballgown with a plain white silk fitted bodice and a voluminous skirt with black trimmings.

"Aww you look like a princess!" Anna gushed as I twirled in the room.

Anna was wearing a strapless baby pink A-line ballgown which had a rose at the end of the bodice and a plain baby pink skirt which looked as if it was draped.

"You look like a fairy!" I replied, laughing.

"Ahhh! Then what about us?" Hayley asked, gesturing to Frannie, Michelle, Roxy and herself.

Hayley was wearing a jewel neckline, red ballgown which had intricate silver patterns on the satin bodice which continued until the top half of the skirt. The skirt had elegant silver designs at the border. It was truly a stunning choice made by Mrs. Summers.

Michelle wore a princess style, pink and black satin dress which had a black satin fitted bodice with intircate pink threadwork and the pink skirt had intricate black threadwork and frills on either side of the design. It was absolutely dashing!

Frannie was in a simple but elegant green, sweetheart neckline column style dress with an elegant silver design at the right corner of the dress and it swirled to the center of the skirt.

Roxy was in a A line blue and black dress. It had a blue, plain satin bodice with a white skirt which had black elegant patterns swirling from the top of the skirt until the middle of it.

"Hayley...if Mark doesn't gape at you, I am going to buy him a pair of glasses of the strongest power!" I grinned.

"True!!!" came the agreed choruses of the girls.

Hayley blushed "Oh just stop it guys!"

"Michelle, you truly look dashing!" Frannie complimented.

We murmered a "Ooh yes!"

Michelle just said "Oh, for heaven's sake!"

"Frannie, my dear cousin...you make this simple dress look stunning!" Anna cooed as she pinched Frannie's cheek.

Frannie swatted off Anna's hand while smirking "Yeah and still Miles would love you not me!"

"Hey Miles is mine!" Anna pouted.

"Roxy looks really pretty, doesn't she?" Michelle asked us all, loudly.

"Zach would totally be head over heels over you! Not that he isn't already." Hayley teased Roxy.

"C'mon, we've got to go! The boys would be here soon!" Roxy smoothly changed the topic.

I raised a brow at her. She was so good at changing the subject but I let it go for today.

"The boys are here!!! Come down girls!" Ria said peeking inside.

Suddenly I felt all nervous. this was the first time I was going to a dance or a school event with a date and my date was no other that, Adrian Grey, my long time crush and now,...? I had no idea what we were now. Were we in a relationship or what? I let all the questions go and I wiped my sweaty palms on my dress and looked at the others who were all looking nervous and jittery.

We all took a deep breath and stepped out of the door one by one. The first to go was Roxy, then Anna, then Frannie, then Michelle, then Hayley and finally me.

As Roxy reached down the stairs, I saw Greig look at her shocked and then both of them smiled shyly at each other before Roxy threw herself in Greig's arms and they both kissed.