21

for those that don't understand last chapter, harry punished louis and louis went into little space.

🍼

an hour after harry had sent louis to bed, he finally decided to sleep also.

he had washed up and fixed the little stuff that louis had messed up, like the spilt popcorn while he was watching a movie.

before opening his door, harry checked louis, the boy was snuggled under a pink and blue blanket holding the llamas with a binkie hanging loosely in his mouth.

harry's mind stuttered around the image and practically malfunctioned. not only did louis bring a pacifier to his house but he also felt safe enough to put it in knowing his door would remain unlocked.

harry was in deep shit. abandoning his plans of sleep he picked up his cell and called zayn who answered on the third ring in true zayn fashion.

"someone better be dead, cause I was having the best dream at," a slight pause where zayn was clearly checking the time, "two' o-freaking-clock in the morning."

harry hadn't realised how late it was. "i'm fucked, zay."

"seriously? that's your big announcement? we've been knew harold."

"i made him go into little space," harry continued still panicking.

a moment of silence, "fuck harry, what did you do?" there was immediate rustling on zayn's side of the call.

"did you spank him? that's considered sexual harry, i can't run the parlor, no one will take me seriously- what have you done, no one takes child molestation lightly, what the fuck haz."

"i didn't spank him dumbass," harry hissed quick cutting zayn off from his insane rant, "i gave him lines, literally only fifty."

"what!?" zayn gasped, "you gave me three hundred, no fair!"

"zayn you're missing the point, i'm a dom by heart, you know how I get when i'm involved," harry sneered, suddenly itching for a smoke, "he talked in third person zay, then slept with a fucking pacifier, i'm fucked."

"being a dom is all about self control right? well it's time to exercise it, he's legal in almost a month," zayned said finally making sense, "then take him to the club see if he's for it and let it go from there."

"you want this to happen?" harry asked, very confused.

"excuse me, you've clearly opened none of my twitter messages, you guys look absolutely stunning together."

harry sighed, "bye zay."

"bye harold."

suddenly harry was very tired again.

🍼

it's okay not to be okay, we all have bad days.