38

🐁

by the time it was six the party was in full swing. liquor, strippers and a bunch of other things harry didn't want within a five mile radius of louis.

this was fully ian's plan, every birthday they threw was like this and harry couldn't object without looking suspicious so he just let it happen.

yet, while everyone was downstairs partying louis was upstairs with danté and allie. that slightly pleased harry knowing the boy wouldn't be surrounded by drugs and liquor but it also worried him because he couldn't keep an eye on him either.

harry stayed put in his sandwiched position between two of the strippers as they all danced. harry had initiated a conversation with the one in front of him and learnt her name was bella.

she had two kids and was twenty-eight, they had exchanged numbers so she could send harry pictures of her kids and then decided to dance.

the one behind him was her wife and harry couldn't have been more pleased to meet them.

he was just taking a swig of his beer when he made out allie. she was by the counter taking shots. without much thought, harry joined her.

"aren't you too young for this?" he started the conversation.

"no one here cares." she hummed throwing back another, "become no one."

harry chuckled growing amused by the girl's attitude," thought you were hanging out with lou?"

"thought i was too," she glared at the glass in her hand, "danté's an ass, he kicked me out."

harry took the bottle of alcohol from her before she could pour more," how come?"

she turned to harry and glared, "said they were gonna do grown up stuff."

before harry could process it zayn was on him grabbing his shirt by the front and dragging him outside.

"zayn," he complained when he finally caught his footing and pried the smaller's hand off him.

"come on hazza we're forming a pot circle!" zayn bounced and by the look in his eye and the giant smile on his face, he was as drunk as harry.

"pot.." harry mind didn't process any of what was going on.

"bring out the pot lima!" zayn screaming flinging his arms in the air and running to liam who caught him around his middle with a smile.

ian, who was previously having a conversation with liam turned to harry, "did you take any weed earlier?"

harry frowned, "no." harry barely even liked pot.

with that ian walked off grumbling something about it not being him.

🐁

"you telling me you love me but i know you don't. you telling me you want me but i want you more. you telling me you wanna kiss and hug me y just want your soul. you telling me you need me but i need you girl i got you. but do you got me?" -YK Osiris