.*.•. the fort .•.*.

.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.
.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•
.•.*.•.*.•.

"So THIS is your awesome idea"

"YES!"

Felix stood in front of a bag of pillows, blankets, fairy lights and plushies and couldn't even register what was going on.

-I saw some old furniture while wandering here, we can use them too.

-and then we are going to, uh... What are we going to do - Felix touched his neck awkwardly.

-then we will put on these pretty lights, wrap ourselves in the blankets and no longer be cold.

-Are you actually going to do this?

-I? No, I'm not. WE are going to do this - Hyunjin grinned, holding out Felix's hand and putting a little kitten plushie inside - by the way, it reminded me of you. I loved it the second I saw it.

The boy fidgeted with the toy, a slight blush that crept on his cheeks becoming more and more visible thanks to the flashlight Hyunjin used to arrange stuff.

-What if someone notices?

-Who the hell will notice, you have been coming here for months and haven't met anyone.

-B-but, what if...

-shut up and help me, this is going to be the cutest fort in the planet!

-Jinnie are you sure?

-Hundred percent - the elder boy grinned.

The boys easily displaced an old wooden wardrobe that was awkwardly standing in the middle of the room downstairs, brought the pieces to the top and set it up sideways, making it look like a little dog house that would for sure fit both of them without any trouble.

Hyunjin then stuffed the blankets and the plushies inside, decorating the "walls" with the fairy lights, while Felix sat and looked at him with amused expression, playing with the little kitten plushie of "him".

-That's it, angel! Our house is done!

Hyunjin finally said and the younger boy looked up at him, smiling.

-Cutie is dead, Im angel now, right?

-Yes, my personal angel! Now c'mon, check my designer skills.

-if they are the same as your joking skills, then I refuse to get there.

-Felix I swear.. - Hyunjin lifted the boy from his place and put him into their new place. The giggling boy just laid there, feeling the sudden warmth of the blankets. The elder opened the package of the cookies, bringing one of them to Felix's mouth.

-Jinnie, you are the cutest - the latter hugged the bear plushie to his chest and rested his head on the wall of the wardrobe.

-I know. I also brought a laptop, we can watch disney movies.

-and you are the best - Felix said with full mouth

-I'm happy you finally learned to use your one last braincell - Hyunjin yawned and rested his head on Felix's arm.

-What are we watching?

-Whatever you want - he sleepily mumbled and closed his eyes.

-Maybe you should go home, you are going to fall asleep mid-movie - the blonde boy said as soon as the theme song for "Incredibles" started playing.

-I'm not, now shut up - Hyunjin slid down a bit and looked at the screen with full concentration. Felix just giggled and played with his hair, watching the cartoon and almost starting a conversation about the characters when he heard light snores coming up and had to contain himself so he wouldn't attack the sleeping boy with thousands of kisses.

-I don't call you dumbass for nothing - he sighed, smiling, and pulled the boy closer to his chest, covering his reddened cheeks with the blanket.

-Goodnight, Jinnie - he then whispered and left a small peck on his nose, causing the elder boy to scrunch it in his sleep.

"What a piece of shit - Felix thought to himself as he put little strands of Hyunjin's hair from his forehead - Looking like a prince while sleeping. Who the fuck does that?"

.•.*.•.*.•.
.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•
.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.*.•.

HAPPY NEW YEAR STAY AHHH

It's my first new year with stray kids 💃♥️

Honestly, the only good thing that happened to me in 2018 was finding them lol.

Btw

Who was your first bias? Is he still your bias?

Mine was Felix and he still is sigh.

HAVE A BLESSED YEAR I LOVE YOU 🤠✊🏻