Message Eleven

Let 'Em Know by Bryson Tiller +smut+
————————————————
{grayson}
I rub my hand across my face and smile looking into the mirror.

I pick up my phone and look at the time, 5:02 pm.

I take in a deep breath and stuff my phone in my pocket, I grab my keys and drive to James' house.

I step my foot out of the car once arriving to james' house, I slam my door shut and walk to his door.

I ring the door bell and stuff my hands in my hoodie pockets, James opens his door and his face falls.

He stares at me wide eyed and gulps harshly, he opens the door wider for me to step through, considering my large build.

We share a small smile as we sit ourselves on the couch. He folds his hands in his lap and he licks his lips, I lightly smile because i was able to see James' beautiful face again.

He stares at me and clears his throat, "hi." I look at him through my hair and smile, I look up at him "hey."

The sound of him picking at his acrylic nails fills my ears, he rubs his hands against his sweats "so, uh- how are you?" I chuckle and stand up, I take his face in my hand and we look into each others eyes.

"Are you doing w-" I press my lips to his shutting him up immediately, he kisses me back a little rough.

The kiss starts out slow and passionate. As we continue kissing I feel his tongue slowly enter my mouth, we kiss as our tongues slowly rub each other.

I wrap my hand behind his neck and rub my other hand on his thigh, I slowly raise my hand up his thigh as we continue roughly french kissing. James takes my hand and rests it on his crotch, I can feel his dick hard through his sweatpants. I've never done anything like this, so I'm not sure what to do next.

He stops kissing me, then unties his sweat pants. He takes his dick out then he guides my hand to it.

"Wrap your fingers around it, then put some spit onto it."

So I wrap my fingers around it, then let a lot of spit drip onto his tip from my mouth.

"Now go up and down."

I move my hand up and down slowly covering his dick in my saliva.

"Tighten your grip some, and you can move faster."

I tighten my grip and move faster. I can feel his dick twitch in my hand as I move up and down. His breathing is becoming heavy, and his legs start to tremble a bit.

"You can put your mouth on it too, just make sure to hide your teeth."

I put it in my mouth and continued going up and down with my hand and mouth in unison. He tilted his head back a little bit, his mouth goes into the shape of an O and a soft moan flies out of his delicate lips.

He squeezes his eyes shut and grips onto the couch, "Grayson.." he moans out my name,  I take my mouth off his shaft with a pop, i smile and kiss his lips softly.

James pulls up his pants and lays on my shoulder, "So," I look down at him and run my hand through his messy, soft hair, "am I forgiven?" He laughs and kisses me.

"Of course you are," he points a finger at me, "but don't ever do that to me again, talk to me, not your dumb ass brother." I smile and nod.

"Love you James." I whisper in his ear, he looks at me with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Love you more gray."

———————————
Soooo @Sister_Shook I hope u enjoyed, I did this for u -3-