Convos and Dates (Part 1)

Dantae

I walked out of the hospital with the biggest smile on my face. I got a day with my angel. Elle. Her skin is so lovely and it felt so great against my lips. I'm not ashamed that I text her as soon as I made it to my car.

To My Angel 🥰😍❤️❤️💍: Your skin felt like silk against my lips, my beautiful angel. I look forward to our date. 🥰

I slide the phone into my pocket and take off toward my apartment. I can't wait to get it ready for her. I know I'm thinking far ahead but that's how the Bianchi men operate. I may be a grump sometimes but I still dreamt of finding my one and only. My lovely one.

I hop in the shower and think of Elle being here with me. Soon. When I'm done I check my phone.

My Angel🥰😍❤️❤️💍: Oh I look forward to it too

My Angel🥰😍❤️❤️💍: Oh I look forward to it too. Your lips felt good against my cheek. I can't wait to see how they feel against mine. Maybe we'll find out on our first date.

Dantae: We will see. Baby I look forward to it. How does Friday sound, angel?

My Angel🥰😍❤️❤️💍: Sounds perfect, my gorgeous grump. I look forward to seeing your smile all night.

Dantae: I'm not that grumpy 😢. I smile only for you baby girl. I'll smile brighter when I get to feel my lips on yours.

My Angel🥰😍❤️❤️💍: Do you wanna FaceTime? I'm in bed and I wanna see you before I fall asleep.

I jump up and down. I'm so ready to see my baby. I run to my bedroom. Now that I look at it though I think I'm going to soften it up if my baby girl is going to sleep in here with me. 

My Angel🥰😍❤️❤️💍 is calling

D: Hey baby girl.