Sunday Morning

Dantae' POV

My baby is lying in my arms right now. I softly stroke my angel's cheek as she sleeps. Last nights date went fantastic, so fantastic in fact she slept here with me.

Today is Sunday. It's still pretty at least I think it is. I look over to my clock and it reads 4:37 a.m. I don't know why I'm up this early but I just want to stare at my beautiful girl. One thing I wish I could do is to stay in bed with her all day, every day.

Today is my family's Sunday dinner and Alejandro had to tell everyone I'm bringing Elle

Today is my family's Sunday dinner and Alejandro had to tell everyone I'm bringing Elle. He never could keep a secret. Well except about the business were in. Come to think of it, how am I gonna tell my girl I'm in the mafia? That's going to be hard. When I took her to the office it's my legitimate business but I still run weapons and training for any new recruits.

I get so lost in my thoughts I don't even notice Elle turning around in my arms and waking up.

"What's wrong, Tae-bear?" My baby asks.

"Not the nickname babe."

"Why, you don't like it?" She pouts.

"No. I'm an man, that's not manly." I pout in rare form.

"Aww my Tae-bear you're still manly. Now what's on your mind baby?" She asks.

She's just as perceptive as Scott when it comes to me.

"Well you know how we're going to my family house tonight and I was thinking if you found out the other side of my family's business. How would you react and would you leave me?"

She sits up and looks at me, "Even if it's hard to process I want to hear it. You know that babe."

"I know, but I fear that you will fear me. Trust me Elle that's the last thing I want. I want for you to know that I will protect you and our future children."

"Just tell me Tae. I will listen." She says a bit annoyed.

"My family while we have many legitimate businesses we are also the head family of the American Italian Mafia. Which means we write the rules that every family must follow and if they don't I am the one who enforces the rules."

"Thats a lot to take in, Tae." She sits up in bed looking down upon me.

"Yes, I know babe but I don't want any secrets between us. It will break my heart if you leave me but I will understand."

"Do you often have enforce the rules?"

"No, Elle. The Bianchi family just recently have gotten back into this lifestyle albeit I've been trained in almost every fighting style and weapons training since I was about 5 years old. We have had to do no enforcement. Our rules are simple no harm is to come to any women or children any that occurs is punishable by death."