Chapter 1

Bakugou's pov
I woke up this morning in a bad mood. My alarm didn't go off and now I am running to school. Thank fuck it's not that far. I got there with five minutes to spare. I saw Icyhot looking down. Usually he would be looking up, looking at people with that stoic expression of his. But today he looked really sad. I looked at him for a while till a voice brought me out of my thoughts.
"Hey Bakugou " Oh great Lava girls here. I looked at her.
" What do you want "
" Do you know what's wrong with Todoroki. He looks really sad. " I gave her a glare.
" No I don't know and I don't care Lava girl now fuck off and leave me alone. "
She began to walk off until she stopped
" You know Bakugou if you like Todoroki then why do you bully him. " She walked towards naked girl leaving me and my thoughts. That question caught me off guard. Why do I bully him?

Do I like that half n' half bastard? No I can't like him even with his stupidly perfect split hair and his beautiful mis-matched eyes... Oh god I like that bastard.

Todoroki's Pov
She's gone. My mother has left this world. My dad didn't care, he never loved her. But I did. I loved her so much.

I made my way into school and sat down in my seat waiting for Mr Aizawa. I wiped the remaining tears from my eyes as the rest of the class walked in. Kasai sat next to me.
"Todoroki are you okay you looked really sad before. "
" Yeah I'm okay. " I looked at her but someone else was on my mind. I pictured those blood red eyes filled with lust. Ash blonde hair even more messy.... No Shoto you can't think like that, he's your bully and he would never like you in that way.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard the door open. That was when I saw a giant, yellow slug standing at the foot of the desk. Mr Aizawa said
"Good Morning today we are doing what you would do in a hostage situation. So get your costumes on and meet me outside. "We all went to the changing rooms and got changed. Once I was changed I was about to go out the door when I was slammed against the lockers. I looked up and I saw two blood red eyes glaring into mine. Bakugou smirked.
" Not so powerful now are you. " After delivering a powerful punch to my stomach he walked out and I fell to the floor groaning in pain. Midoriya ran to my side and helped me up.
" Are you okay Todoroki - kun"
"Yeah I'm okay Midoriya. " I walked towards the field trying not to reveal my pain. Kasai and Momo ran up to me. Kasai looked at me worried.
" Todoroki don't tell me he punched you again. "I nodded and lifted up my shirt. The blow had left a purple mark. Her face turned from worry to anger.
" Hold on a second I'm going to smack him. " Before I could say anything she walked over to Bakugou and slapped him forcefully across the face. The class gasped.
" What the fuck was that for bitch! "
" YOU DESERVE IT YOU BASTARD! YOU HURT TODOROKI AGAIN! "
" So what that Icyhot bastard shouldn't be such a wimp. "
" HE LOST HIS MUM THIS MORNING YOU ASSHOLE AT LEAST SHOW SOME RESPECT! " Silence.

This is just rough so you can give me ideas on what to change okay bai.