Chapter 2

I am so sorry i was so busy with school i forgot about this book please forgive me. Anyway here's the new chapter its rough and unedited so please no hate and enjoy.

Kasai's POV
I can't believe i just slapped the most tempered boy in school but I had to teach that bastard a lesson for hurting Todoroki. He needs to realize that violence towards your crush will not make them like you.

I glared at the blonde who was shocked. A red handprint glowed on his face.
''Now do you see Bakugou violence is not the answer and-''
I was soon met with an explosion and I was sent into a wall from the impact. I winced in pain and looked up to see that Bakugou was absolutely pissed.
''I don't care if his mothers dead he can get over it and die for all I care! '' he yelled in a fit of anger. Everyone in 1A gasped.
''Don't listen to him Shoto'' I said as I tried to stand . Denki and Midoriya ran over to help me stand. I thank them and yelled
''You like Todoroki but you don't deserve him! ''

Bakugou's POV
I hate the way this bitch is speaking to me. But I don't want to admit it but she's right i don't deserve him. I hate all these extras and I don't care that I don't deserve him. I'm going to be better than All Might and everyone will remember me not him.

Icy-hot kept that stupid stoic look on his face as he looked at the floor.  Damn bastard making me feel weird. I hate him so damn much I wish I could squash him into the ground like a little bug.But he Is kinda cute....wait what the fuck am I saying he is my enemy .

I saw that damn Deku walk up to Icy-hot . I saw that Deku was blushing near my icyhot.

Todoroki's POV
I saw Midoriya walk up to me with a blush on his face. He said
''H-hey um Todoroki-kun''
''Yes Midoriya''
''May I speak with you in private after class please its important.''
''Sure Midoriya''

-After class cause im lazy-

I met up with Midoriya after class .
''Your room or mine''
''We can go to mine I guess'' Midoriya blushed again. I don't know why but he actually looked kinda cute... wait why am I thinking this I like Bakugou... right. I followed Midoriya to his room. He opened his door, walked to his bed and sat down blushing. I sat next to him after I closed the door behind me .
''What is it Midoriya you've been acting very weird today?"
''I wanted to see if you were alright kacchan was very horrible to you''
''Yeah I'm fine maybe he's right maybe I should die and get it over with''
''No Todoroki-kun you have people who care about you and you don't need to listen to assholes like kacchan! '' I was shocked to hear Midoriya swear.
''I like you Todoroki. '' my heart started beating rapidly.
''I like you too Midoriya your one of my best friends''
''No I like like you.'' My head started spinning. I didn't know what to do in this situation. I like him but I want to be with Bakugou. But Bakugou hates me. Maybe I should give Midoriya a chance.
''Will you go out with me Todoroki-kun?''
''Yes . Yes I will Midoriya'' his eyes filled with tears as he hugged me . I hugged him back.

Kasai's POV
I went to see Izuku and I heard him talking to someone familiar. I knocked on the door and in a few seconds Izuku opened it holding Todoroki's hand . My eyes widened. But whats going to happen to Bakugou. He'd be heartbroken or he just wouldn't care. I should be happy for them but I feel something else....guilt.

I am so sorry for the late chapter its not as good as the first chapter but please don't hate if you don't like don't read. If you do like it put in the comments what you'd like me to do next .

♥love you guys♥