27

i frantically ran through the streets, not caring whether i had bumped into anybody on my way. i rushed to the hospital as fast as i could.

once i reached the hospital i rushed to the room jimin lay in, i didn't even care about the nurse who was calling me, yelling at me that i couldn't go any further because i wasn't his family. i didn't care.

i ran through the overly bright  corridor until i reached my destination, room 103. i hesitantly reached for the doorknob and turned it slowly. i peeked my head inside and sure enough, i laid my eyes on jimin, who was laying in his hospital bed, unconscious.

i couldn't help but break into tears, my body hitting the hard floor. i covered my hand and muffled my screams as tears streamed down my face.

it was true. jimin ended up in the hospital because of me.

it was all my fault.

his beautiful skin was tainted, covered in dark blotches of purple mixed with green, his face was cut up, there was still some dried blood in the corner of his mouth. his left hand and left leg were wrapped up in thick bandages. the sight of him, laying in that bed with those injuries broke my heart. i couldn't look at him, knowing it was my fault.

i don't remember what happened next, all i can recall is me being taken away from jimin by a nurse who was pulling me away from room 103. i was too heartbroken to fight her, i had seen enough already.

that sick bastard, minsung.

i will never forgive him.