Double Date

I woke up and felt two strong arms around me. I turned and saw that it was laying on Ross and he put his arms. He sleeps just like a little baby. I smile and tried to get out of Ross's grip, but I think I woke him up because he held onto me tighter.

"Ross, I have to go home and take care of my brothers." I whisper to him/

"Why can't you stay longer." he moaned.

"I spent all day with you yesterday and even fell asleep with you." he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Fine, but tonight, we should go out with Jackie and Rocky on a double date." he suggested.

"Okay, tell Jackie, when she wakes up, to come over to my house and why too." I got up from the couch.

"Okay, see you later baby." he gave me a kiss and then when back to sleep on the couch. I giggled a little and he smiled. I left the Lynch's and went back to my house.

I got to my house and went into the kitchen and saw a note from my brothers saying they went to the skatepark with Matt, Jack, Eli and their dad.

I texted Alex and told him I just got home and I'm going out with Jackie, Ross and Rocky later. He texted back and said okay and if they could stay at the Parker's for the night. I said yes only if it is okay with Mr. and Mrs. Parker. I went upstairs and decided to take a shower before Jackie got here and to try to pick out a cute outfit to wear.

Once I was done with my shower, I got out and out on sweats and a tank top, and wait to get ready until Jackie comes and when Ross texts me the time they will pick us up. Jackie arrived moments after and she wanted me to dye her hair green because it's Rocky's favorite color. I dyed her hair and it turned out to be a really good color on her.

After I dyed her hair, Ross texted me and told Jackie and I to be ready in two hours. We soon got to work and got ready.

*****

An hour and twenty minutes later, Jackie and I have our outfits on, makeup on and our hair curled. Once we were all done putting our finishing touches on, the doorbell rang and we went downstairs. I opened the door and there stood Ross and Rocky. They looked at us and their eyes widened.

"Wow." they exclaimed.

"So you guys ready?" I asked them.

"Yup let's go." we walked out to the car and drove to wherever the boys were taking us.

"So where are you taking us?" I asked Ross as he was driving to wherever it was.

"It's a surprise." both Rocky and Ross smiled. I looked at Jackie and we both shrugged.

*****

Finally we got to the place where Ross and Rocky were taking Jackie and I on our double date. A nice Italian restaurant.

"This looks really expensive." I exclaimed as we walked into the restaurant.

"It is, but we would do anything for you two girls." Ross told us. He told the hostess four and we got a table.

Ross and Rocky were really sweet to Jackie and I and said that we could order anything. I thought it was an awesome date.

After we ate, Ross drove all of to the beach. Rocky took Jackie to this rocky area and Ross pulled out a blanket from the car and we sat on the beach and looked up at the stars.

"This was a really fun and sweet date." I said to Ross as we looked at the stars.

"As I said when it was our first little date when you were trying to pick either me or Riker, I will do anything for you. I love you." Ross looked down at me and I looked up. We leaned in and had the most romantic kiss.

Jackie's P.O.V.

When we arrived at the beach, Rocky took me to this area that had waves lightly brushing against the rocks. We sat on the rocks and looked up at the stars.

"Rocky, I had the best time tonight." I looked up at him.

"I did too." he smiled.

"You didn't have to spend a lot of money on me though."

"I will do anything for you that will make you happy. All I want is you to be happy." Rocky said and he leaned down. Then we kissed. It was the most magical night ever.