Their Wedding Day

Today is Jackie and Rocky's wedding. I went with Jackie, Rydel, Makayla, Kelly, Stormie and Barb and got ready. We went to get our hair and make up done. Then we went to a nail salon and got our nails done.

I'm so happy for Jackie. She is like a sister to me and soon she will be one of four of my sisters-in-law. I'm so happy.

It was an hour before Jackie and Rocky actually got to see each other in their dress and tux. We are in the back room, when Jackie's dad comes in, "It's time." We get into our places and start walking down the aisle.

Jackie's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm actually getting married to the one and only Rocky Lynch. Rydel and Jade will be my sisters-in-law. Ross, Riker, and Ryland will be my brothers-in-law.

It's a dream come true.

My dad and I turned the corner and I saw it all. Everyone standing and looking at me. I saw Rocky. He looked the most handsome that he has ever had. His eyes are wide. I hope that is a good thing.

I got to Rocky and stood in front of him, "You look beautiful." Rocky whispered to me as the preacher started talking.

It's time, "Will you Rocky Mark Lynch, take Jackie Lee Freestone to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Rocky said.

"And will you Jackie Lee Freestone, take Rocky Mark Lynch to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I smiled.

"You may kiss the bride." Rocky and I leaned in and when our lips met, it was unstoppable.

After like five minutes, we stopped and everyone one was clapping. Then the party started.

I was dancing with Rocky (the first dance as husband and wife), when everyone was sitting down, so we could do speeches and eat.

Ross was first, "Hello, I'm Rocky's younger brother Ross also his best man. I have known Rocky since I was born and he was always there for me. He has helped me with girl problems, getting the right guitar chords for songs, helping me with school problems when we were younger, pretty much everything. When Rocky first laid eyes on Jackie, I knew that they would end up together forever. I'm so happy, that those to found each other. They will make a wonderful married couple and have wonderful kids. To the married couple." Ross finished.

I was starting to get tears in my eyes, then it was Jade's turn, "Hi, I'm Jackie's best friend and I'm married to Ross here. I just wanted to first say congratulations to the happy, married couple. Now time to get real. I have known Jackie since preschool. We have been through everything. When my mom died, she was there for me with movies and junk food, the same goes for when my boyfriend broke up with me," everyone laughed when Jade said that, "When we were around 15 or 16 years old, we started to get into music a lot and when we heard of R5, we were obsessed. Jackie and I would always be watching them, listening to them, singing along and dancing. From that moment on, Jackie has loved Rocky. When we went to their concert here in Cali, Jackie was so happy to meet Rocky for the first time. Like Ross said, when Rocky and Jackie saw each other for the first time, I knew that this day would come. There is many more happy times to come for these two. Oh and Rocky, if you ever hurt my sister, you won't see another day. To the happy couple." Jade finished and we were all laughing about the last thing she said to Rocky.

I am so blessed to have my family and friends that I have. I wouldn't trade a single one for the world. This is my life now and I love it.