56%

@lovebad has opened chat with @bookworm

@lovebad: I think people are being rude because of how you've acted recently

@bookworm: I don't understand though, I've
acted same as always

@lovebad: well, I personally think it's because your always correcting people for their mistakes

@bookworm: shouldn't they be glad? I'm making sure they don't mess up again, I would want someone to correct me. 

@lovebad: although you may like it many people find it quite rude and annoying, especially if their being corrected every time and all the time several times a day.

@bookworm: so they all think I was being rude?

@lovebad: thats what I've picked up

@bookworm: is that all? They seem pretty mad, is that why Ron left me?

@lovebad: I think Ron left you because you two truly just don't fit well together anyone, you both want to do different things in you lives.

@lovebad: you are quite serious and want to go into a job as soon as we graduate but Ron wants a break, he likes to take things easy and go with the flow and doesn't want to go into work so soon.

@bookworm:  so he hates me for it?

@lovebad: he didn't hate you for that, I believe he still wanted to be friends with you and stay close like how it use to be but you went and started being rude to him.

@lovebad: but people now are being rude because you are commenting and saying rude things first and they are retaliating trying to protect each other.

@bookworm: oh

@bookworm: thank you Luna, and I mean it, I'll try to get better , stop correcting people  every time they mess up, I'll stop commenting rude thing.

@lovebad: I think that would be good.

@bookworm:  can you do me a favour, please? I know I don't really deserve it but he won't listen to me.

@lovebad: I guess that depends on what it is.

@bookworm: can you tell Ron I'm sorry.  For everything. I was just hurt, I truly loved him but now I understand why he wanted to end things. And honestly it makes sense , I thought when he broke it off he wanted nothing to do with me anymore  and so I was hurt and lashed out.  And I want him to know I'm truly incredibly sorry, please just tell him for me, he won't listen to me.

@lovebad: Alright I'll try I don't know if he will listen.

@bookworm: thank you.