She will be loved (chapter 19)

*Vanessa’s POV*

I was dancing around my room like a complete idiot singing into my hair brush. Justin Bieber was blasting through my stereo.

“CAUSE THIS LIFES TO LONG, AND THIS LOVES TO STRONG, SO BABY KNOW FOR SURE THAT I’LL NEVER LET YOU GO” I sang loudly into my hair brush. My phone beeped and I went over to it to check my messages.

From: Niall

I didn’t know you were a Justin Bieber fan. You might want to close your curtains by the way :P

I stared at my phone for a couple seconds confused. Then it all clicked in. I looked up at my window and I saw straight across from my window, was Niall standing there looking out his window. I smiled at him and ran to my window. We both opened our windows so we could here each other talk clearly.

“No way, our rooms are across from each other?” I said happily

“We should build a bridge or something from my window to yours” Niall suggested proudly. I smiled at him and nodded. “So did Liam end up telling you why he didn’t sit with us at lunch, and didn’t wait for you after school?”

I sighed. “He said he wanted to let us spend time together. But I could tell he was lying.” My mood changed instantly.

“What’s his number?” Niall asked me. I gave him a confused look. “I want to talk to him.” I shrugged and gave Niall his number. I trust Niall, he wouldn’t say anything to Liam I don’t approve of.

*Niall’s POV*

“Alright what is it?” Liam asked me as I exited my car and we stood in front of his house.

“I just wanted to talk to you about Vanessa.”

“I don’t really give a shit if you have feelings for her or not.”

“No man, that’s not what I was going to say. You’ve got it all wrong. Vanessa’s my best friend and she’s more like a sister to me.”

“People don’t kiss there damn sisters. The fact that she turned me down the first time I asked her to be my girlfriend was because of you. I find it hard to believe there’s nothing going on between the two of you.” He spoke harshly

“Look Liam, Vanessa loves you a lot. Whatever were doing or talking about always ends up about you. She has the biggest smile on her face just at the mention of your name! I’m sorry I had to come in your life. This wasn’t even meant to happen it was a complete coincidence that I moved here. You two both love each other a lot and you’d be stupid to let Vanessa go. I won’t let me be the cause of your relationship ending. Just do me a favor and don’t break her heart, ok?”

“I honestly have more respect for you now. Thanks for coming over to tell me this it sort of gave me a wakeup call. I couldn’t let Vanessa go, I love her too much. Don’t worry I won’t break her heart.”

“Alright so we good?”

“Ya its all good”

I drove home happy that there are no hard feelings between me and Liam anymore. That’s less stress for all of us. When I got home I went straight upstairs into my room. I was in the mood to play my guitar and sing. I started strumming and playing the chords of a song I just learned to play. She will be loved by maroon 5.

“Beauty queen of only eighteen

She had some trouble with herself

He was always there to help her

She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles

And wound up at your door