Chapter two

I was still work up about what happened yesterday night was trey serous or was he playing with my emotions omg whats wrong with me hes my fucking boss worst part he gonna wife.

trey: ayo.....yo......aye.he was waving his hand around while he stand by my bedroom door.

Dynasty: oh sorry.. yes?

Trey: you straight you wasn't blinking

Dynasty: yah im fine just tired thats all.I said as he came in my room and lock the door at this point im nervous cause i only had a bra and shorts on and ion want him seeing me.well to late for that he seen my lady part already

Dynasty: umm trey

trey: yah wassup. he said sitting on the corner of my bed 

dynasty: look I don't know what your tryna do but this is really.......

trey: just chill im bored so I came to chill. he said interrupting me,sure he wants to chill.

dynasty: okay than. he got up from the corner of the bed and looked at me.

trey: go get dress I gotta make a few drops 

dynasty: oh okay. I waited till he walk out and got up from my bed and went into my closet. I don't know what he ment about drops I never knew what trey job was I only the maid for god sakes.

2 hours later

So finding out that my boss is a drug dealer is not that shooking i ment a whole bunch of new people cause of trey. I was feeling a lil horny after we came home and i was thinking about sum but at the same time this is a married man but she aint here so why not.

Dynasty: umm trey.i said walking into the master bedroom, it was pretty dark so i could barely see anything but i seen a tall figer walking towards my 4'11 frame.

Trey:yah wassup. He said as his deep voice echoed through the room ass he stand there shirtless infront of me making me mad horny. I walk up to him running my hands down his v line.

Dynasty: i think im ready.