chapter 3

Trey: ready for what

Dynasty: stop acting slow, you know what i mean. I said rubbing my hands up and down his chest

Trey: i do know but i just wanna hear you say it. He said looking into my eyes.

Dynasty:i-i-idk

Trey: you aint come here for nothing.he said kissing my neck

Dynasty: treyyyy.i moan his name

Trey:just tell me what you want. He said while his cold breath hit my neck i felt chills to my neck to my pussy all i felt was water fall

Dynasty: mmmmmn

Trey: tell me what you want me to do.he said rubbing my clit tru my lace underwhere while he kiss my neck.

Dynasty:fuck me

Trey: what was that.he said sliding my panties off.

Dynasty:fuck me pleasee

Trey:why should i.he said pumping his finger inside of me

Dynasty: treyy mmm i need you. I moan while i fell on the bed.He got on top of me taking off my shirt revealing my matching lace bra.he rip my bra down the middle and start sucking on my right boob while he play with my left.i was moaning like crazy untill he stop and whip his dick out.

Dynasty:Dont go easy on me. While he flip me over while he arch my back.

Trey: bad ideo.he said slamming his dick inside of me going in and out fast asf the room was full of me screaming and moaning.

Dynasty:DADDYYY. I moan out

Trey: fuckk. He said while pulling my freshly new bundles.he flip me over and slam his dick inside me. I started scratching his back with my freshly done nails, my nails was diggingin hisback while he dick long strow strokes inside me. I was moaning like crazy i was happy no one was home. Trey put my legs over his shoulder and started pounding into me i had nutted like 5 times this nigga still aint done.Trey slamed into me one last time i just squirtedall over his chest and he lick me clean after.i was just laying there and my eyes started to close boom i fell asleep just like that.