Prologue

Taehyung's POV
I woke up to sunlight peeking through the hotel suite's blinds and the smell of woody cologne. I smiled as I felt the arms of my Jungkook wrapped around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes.

"Morning baby," Jungkook said as he hugged me tighter and kissed my cheek.

Buzz buzz

I whimpered as I felt weight lift away from the bed and the lack of warmth.

"Tae, it looks like I'm going to have to leave early. Work calls," Jungkook stated as he scanned his phone.

"Do you have to?" I whined as I stretched on the bed and faced Jungkook's messy hair and shirtless body.

"You know I can't miss work, baby. I'll make it up to you," Jungkook said as he began to messily put back on his shirt and tie.

"Will you take me on a real date then? One without having to meet up in secret. Our second year anniversary is in a week," I asked as I stood up and wrapped my arms around Jungkook's waist.

"You already know the answer to that. You know I can't. If any of the people in my company find out, the competition companies will target you. I can't let anyone hurt my baby," Jungkook stated as he removed my arms and faced my pouting face.

He grabbed my hand and grabbed my cheek with his other hand, tilting my face upwards. He kissed my cheek making me giggle slightly.

"I love you," Jungkook whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

Jungkook soon let go, leaving me behind standing next to a hotel bed. Like he does after every date...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!!!! I hope you guys like the prologue. I know it's pretty short, but that's pretty much why I didn't make this part the first chapter. I just really like where this leaves off. Remember to vote and comment. Love you guys; thanks for reading!