十二

35 votes for next

~♥~

Yuri walked inside the cafeteria looking around for a place to sit as she saw eunbi, yujin and yena sitting in one table.

She made her way to them and sat beside eunbi greeting them.

"hey guys, how are you doing?" she forced a smile while they reply simple answers.

"im gonna buy an orange juice" yuri said as she stood up from her seat but suddenly a student was walking by but accidently bumped into yuri causing her juice to splash around yuri's uniform.

Yuri looked very angry.

"sakura, are you okay?" a girl asked walking to sakura and yuri's way, sakura stared at her.

"aren't you going to say sorry?" sakura asked as yuri scoffed, "why should i?"

Students from the cafeteria became quiet, all of them were watching the two.

"you aren't looking at your way so i bumped into you" sakura said.

"it was your fault"

Yuri lets out another scoff.

Sakura spoke again, "if you're the schools Sweetheart then why are you like that? shouldn't you been apolagizing to me right now?"

Everyone gasps, yuri stared at her in a shock look.

"sorry" she mumbled, "what?" sakura pretends to not hear "repeat it again, but this time louder" she smirks.

"sorry" she said, sakura leans to her ear to whisper something to her.

"don't pretend to be the schools sweetheart when you actually killed kim chaewon, i know your secret jo yuri" she whispers before walking pass her.

Yuri frozed from her spot, "i apolagize for sakura" a girl says that yuri thinked her name was chaeyeon.

She walked away going to buy her orange juice.

Yuri can't believe it.

If she spills her true identity

She will be wrecked

- ♡ -

"what did she whisper to you?" eunbi asked, they were at the rooftop so no one can hear their conversation.

Yuri sighed heavily.

"she told me that don't Pretend to be the schools Sweetheart when i actually killed chaewon" she replied looking down.

"she even knows my secret" she added.

"what happens if she spills your secret?"

"she won't get to spill it because i will kill her before she even spills it" she said with a stern look.

Eunbi nodded.

"how about yujin?" eunbi asked again.

"if she goes near yena she will be dead, i already send her a letter if she goes near her" yuri responsed.

"are you still gonna help me kill?" yuri asked eunbi while eunbi still thinked.

After a few minutes she spoked, "i will, i missed hearing them scream" she laughed like a maniac.

Sure eunbi didn't help kill chaewon but she did help kill the past girls who went near to yena.

Scary right?

Who knew cute girls like eunbi and yuri can kill peoples.

"that's kwon eunbi" yuri cheered missing her bestfriend who helped her kill students.

- ♡ -

"hey yuri" yujin called her, "i was thinking of confessing to yena" she said while yuri tried not to show her a disgusted face.

"i know i just met her but i already like her" she added as yuri nodded, "do you think she likes me back?"

"im pretty sure she does" yuri replied cringing alittle of what had she just said. "i hope so, i gotta go bye!" she waved goodbye leaving yuri.

Yuri walked home by herself, she and yena used to walk home but since she moved house she can't anymore.

She wanted to murder her parents for moving but she can't of course.

Incoming call from
Eunbi...

KE -Kwon Eunbi
JY - Jo Yuri

KE : Hey yuri

JY : What?

KE : yujin told me she was going to confess to yena.

JY : she told me also

KE : killing time?

JY : you want to kill her now? Let's wait for awhile, maybe yena will reject her.

KE : gosh what happend to you?

JY : what do you mean?

KE : Don't tell me you don't want to kill yujin.

JY : No, i want to kill her it's just that im quite tired this days.

KE : fine.

Call Ended...

Yuri admits that she had fun with yujin and doesn't want to kill her.

But someones telling her too.

'Kill her, yuri'

'she's fake, she just became friends with you to come closer to yena'

'im so dissapointed in you yuri'

'you're not yuri anymore, the yuri i know will kill someone right away '

"s-stop" yuri held her head sobbing.

Eunbi was walking around the neighborhood but saw a familiar figure, "yuri?"

She ran to her, "yuri are you okay?" she asked with a hint of worriedness on her voice.

"e-eunbi" she called, eunbi leans to closer to her. "yes?"

"T-they're back " she replied that made eunbi shocked, "w-who?" eunbi stutter hoping that it wasnt back.

"t-the voices, they're b-back" she sobbed as eunbi hugged her to comfort yuri..

"don't worry, im here yuri"

- ♡ -

Y'all i actually made a long chapter for the first time lol.

Word count : 828 words.