Chapter 8

*Mia's POV*

The drive to drop Luke and Beka off at the fair was pretty damn awkward. Luke and Ashton were sat up front and Beka and I were in the back. Ashton and Luke kept on looking at each other smirking so I tried to start a conversation. "Soo.. Ash, What are we going to do today?" I asked leaning forward and holding on to his seat. "Umm, It's a suprise!" He smiled.  Even though I hated suprises I decided not to complain to him because I'm sure he has heard it all before.

After around 20 minuites of driving we finally arrived at the fair and Luke got out of the car before opening the back door for Beka. "See ya later loser!" I shouted at Beka laughing beofre making my way to sit up front. "So can you tell me now pleaseee?" I begged Ashton. Ashton justed shook his head and concentrated on the road smiling. I decided to sit back and relax, Ash said it would take around another 30 minuites beofre we arive. I turned up the radio only to find them playing my most favorite song ever. "Backseat Serende, dizzy hurricane, Ohh god im sick of sleeping alone!" I chanted causing ashton to laugh at me. "So, All Time Low, huh? He asked smirking. I just blushed and watched him start to sing along aswell. 

"You know what they say, time flys when you are having fun.", Ashton said smiling as he carefully turned into the secret destination. It was only then that I had noticed that we had been singing along to the radio and laughing for just over half an hour now. Ashton pulled up right outside of the building before parking the car and dashing over to open the door for me.

We were at the venue that they preformed at the other night. Confused I looked at Ashton. He just smiled and took my hand. We made our way into the venue and he took me through the back and stopped beside the stage. "So Mia, The night of the concert ehrn you sang with "me" up on this stage, I felt so happy, I love your voice and I overheard you and Beka talking and you saying how much you love singing.. soo I kinda did this!" Ashton said happily while staring into my eyes.

He took my hand again and led me onto the stage. It was beautiful. In the middle of the stage were two chairs, two mics and a few fairly lights hung up. I was blushing at how sweet this was. Nobody had ever went throught so much trouble just for me. I hugged Ashton and explain how much this meant to me before we made our way over to the chairs and sat down. All of a sudden the music to "She Will be loved" By Maroon 5 started playing. Ashton must of somehow founf out that I was an obsessed fan of Maroon 5 but oh well. I started singing and Ashton joined in. 

We sang a few songs before Ashton got up and turned off his microphone. "So Mia, all that singing must of made you hungry.. " He said slowly looking behind us to the back of the stage. When I turned around to see what he was staring at I saw  a little table set up at the back of the stage. It was so thought through. It had two lovely candels in the middle and pink rose pettles on it. I'm guessing red would of been a tad too romantic. Just as I was about to turn around to Ashton again I heard footsteps from the side of the stage. And all of a sudden Calum and Mikey appeard. "Welcome, We will be serving you for thiss evening!" Mikey said smiling.